GDT: Game 8: Anaheim Ducks @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | More Good Juju Please

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Doesn't really matter when Anaheim hasn't even remotely challenged Fleury. This is arguably Vegas' most dominant performance of the year.
Doesn't matter too much, but I'd hate the ducks to get back in this. Thankfully they ran out of time right at the end.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Anaheim needs a new coach. There is no reason they should look this bad.

I've been saying this for a long time.
Doesn't matter too much, but I'd hate the ducks to get back in this. Thankfully they ran out of time right at the end.
Personally, I hope Vegas hits 50 shots on goal tonight. I hope it keeps happening to Anaheim until Murray realizes he has to fire the f***ing dinosaur behind the bench. I'm equal parts happy for Vegas tonight and absolutely infuriated with Anaheim.

Reactions: hangman005

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I never thought Reaves could be this good. He must have cut some weight over the summer because he looks a lot faster this year.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
The second line is honestly a disaster. Hyka doesn't have a place in any top 6. Honestly, at this point, until Stastny and Tuch come back they should move Eakin up.

Pacioretty really seems like he needs his linemates to play well and they never do.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

MARCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMPTY NETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->