GDT: [Game 8,9] WBS @ BNG | Friday, October 25th, 2013 | 7:05 pm

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Robinson on the 'top' line with JOB and the Hoff. Schneider should get some nice looks with Prince and SDC feeding him the puck. Nice to see the unknown college signings getting good opportunities.

Also, Ceci on the 1st pairing with Boro. I have a feeling we're going to see a ton of progression out of Ceci in the next few months.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Puempel on the fourth line makes me sad.

He's one of my hopes for the 'shooter' on Spezza's line, but at this pace Spezza will be done by the time Puempel is ready for the NHL's top six.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Robinson on the 'top' line with JOB and the Hoff. Schneider should get some nice looks with Prince and SDC feeding him the puck. Nice to see the unknown college signings getting good opportunities.

Also, Ceci on the 1st pairing with Boro. I have a feeling we're going to see a ton of progression out of Ceci in the next few months.

I hope so, cause Olli Maatta is already playing in the big show and doing great.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Calm down, they were drafted in 2012. Ottawa has the luxury of developing guys. Ceci is almost a PPG defender at in the AHL at 20. Not exactly disappointing.

Don't worry I'm calm. I'm not giving up on Ceci, just his progression has been disappointing since he was drafted.

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Has Peterson taken a seat in the dog house? If he has, I can see him shipping overseas to continue his career in Europe.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Calm down, they were drafted in 2012. Ottawa has the luxury of developing guys. Ceci is almost a PPG defender at in the AHL at 20. Not exactly disappointing.

He has been horrrible defensively though. However he is only 19 and you can teach defense so not that bad.

If you watch him play though you'd be disappointing 9 shifts and happy 1. Development curve.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Peterson is NOT in the dog house....................

Has Peterson taken a seat in the dog house? If he has, I can see him shipping overseas to continue his career in Europe.

"MoreGore":

Peterson is NOT in the dog house, he is injured Coach Luke said he is day to day. They will hold him out this weekend and he should be ready to go next week...............................

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad