GDT: Game 79: The Final Battle: BRUINS @ Lightning: 7:42 pm ET NESN Plus, NBCSN, SN1, TVAS , 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
2 minutes left in an unwinnable game, but Bergeron just got completely taken out going to the net with the puck not even close.

Reactions: Emerz

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
yay!!! no one hurt!!! we are winnahs!!!
Hopefully nobody shows up hurt tomorrow.

I think they can bounce back for Thursday.

On paper our games are tougher to win and the Panthers are still in the wild card hunt and will be hungry.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Bs are clearly tired. Last two games they've not had the hop they usually have. Hopefully they stay away from amusement parks tomorrow and rest up.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Well this was a game to forget.

Need to win out and no Leafs in the first round.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Hopefully nobody shows up hurt tomorrow.

I think they can bounce back for Thursday.

On paper our games are tougher to win and the Panthers are still in the wild card hunt and will be hungry.

These last few games, injuries are the only thing I am worried about. Losing Carlo is a huge loss and we cant afford anymore star players going down

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
And this is exactly why people call you a Rask hater. Someone posts something that rebuts your (unfounded) assertion that Rask doesn't play well in big games, and you dismiss it as something he didn't do.
Listen, The whole team did not play well and the game is not on him, That said, when you give up a goal in a 0-0 big game that Helen Keller could have stopped......I cant help it if Rask proves my point... You can deny it happens but the fact is it does weather you care to admit it or not.

I hope to hell the guy makes me eat my words and i think he will....but for now, Gulp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad