GDT: Game 79: The Final Battle: BRUINS @ Lightning: 7:42 pm ET NESN Plus, NBCSN, SN1, TVAS , 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
That's the case in a lot of buildings, and it's often a sponsored read.

I work as a PA announcer in the ECHL and have to announce visiting penalties as "Now in the [sponsor name] penalty box" and then cap it off with a "it's time for a [sponsor's name] power play." I try to listen to what the PAs are doing when I watch an NHL game, and often, when they announce their team's on the PP, there's a sponsor name in there.
Yeah that may be true but he said something to the effect of "Aaaa Lightning PooooWerrr Plaayyy." No sponsor mentioned.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Well the team looks like they just played a brutal March schedule and I think they really miss #20 Nash.

Charlie and Chara are Rusty-but that will change, and the Nashes will be back for playoffs it appears.

I think they will bounce back.

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
@JP Nolan

You’re completely silent about Rask until he has a bad game and then you show up to gloat. Pathetic
Not true.....I think he is an awesome goalie....Like i have said....Lets see him show up when the games are big....Which did not happen tonight.....You wanna kiss the ring that thomas won for him....Go ahead, I will wait to see if he can win one himself.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Who said the game was on rask?
I’ve seen a good deal of ragging on him. He even “crushed” non existing momentum we had. That’s a pretty neat trick.

Apparently this is the Rask that we should all fear is going to crush our playoff dreams too.

Frigging one man apocalypse, apparently......

Reactions: Chief Nine

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I would rather sit Krejci, Marchand, and a couple others then have them go into the playoffs against anyone worn down (like they are). I want a rested team (not guys who've had time off due to injury) but guys who've pretty much played most of the season. Krejci IMO is crucial as is Marchand, maybe Miller and even Krug.
Can the Bruins call up players from Providence just to rest guys,it’s not like they have any healthy ones kicking around.

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
See, this is the 51st game he has started, it will be his 12th loss, it gets old after awhile listening to people question his game, good lord we all have bad days once in awhile. But 12 losses in 51 starts is alright by me.
Again, this us a very good team....it has been less about rask than the depth of the team

Reactions: Strafer

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
You can put the first one on Rask. Anything else is just silliness.

When your most energetic forward is Gionta and most dangerous dman is Miller, it’s probably not going to be your night.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
I would rather sit Krejci, Marchand, and a couple others then have them go into the playoffs against anyone worn down (like they are). I want a rested team (not guys who've had time off due to injury) but guys who've pretty much played most of the season. Krejci IMO is crucial as is Marchand, maybe Miller and even Krug.

First off they get three full nights off aftER Sunday so that is some rest right there. March just got back from 5 games rest , Bergy had a big rest , CHAra had a big rest . I am the first to blame rest travel etc for regular season games but win or lose this team will have no problem tiredness wise in the playoffs . I worry about injuries but that is more about who you are playing against . We have had far too many games against desperate teams and if Florida wins tonight they will be ready to go through the wall Thursday .

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
Again, this us a very good team....it has been less about rask than the depth of the team
So he had little to do with the 21 game streak where he never lost a game in regulation, no big games in there. There are 19 players in this game, not sure if any will be happy with their game when the buzzer sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad