GDT: Game 79: The Final Battle: BRUINS @ Lightning: 7:42 pm ET NESN Plus, NBCSN, SN1, TVAS , 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
This game makes me think we are going to struggle and limp our way to the playoffs for a Leafs match up that gets decided in game 82.

I would rather sit Krejci, Marchand, and a couple others then have them go into the playoffs against anyone worn down (like they are). I want a rested team (not guys who've had time off due to injury) but guys who've pretty much played most of the season. Krejci IMO is crucial as is Marchand, maybe Miller and even Krug.

Reactions: Marcobruin

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Just can't buy a goal tonight. It happens. Better for Rask to play poorly in a game like this.

We still control our own destiny, this is the only game we'll lose to TB. In great shape.

Reactions: Strafer

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
i think that maybe some panick settling in...its just a loss true however we panic since playoffs are around the corner and we are hoping that indeed its just one game and not a preview of
Our playoff performances

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
I would rather sit Krejci, Marchand, and a couple others then have them go into the playoffs against anyone worn down (like they are). I want a rested team (not guys who've had time off due to injury) but guys who've pretty much played most of the season. Krejci IMO is crucial as is Marchand, maybe Miller and even Krug.

They should have 3-4 days before playoffs begin so long as no more injuries occur, I want seed #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad