GDT: Game 79: The Final Battle: BRUINS @ Lightning: 7:42 pm ET NESN Plus, NBCSN, SN1, TVAS , 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
So he’s supposed to win the game 0 to negative 1?
No. He's shit since he didn't score 5 goals. He's also shit for going on a huge win streak and putting this team in the position to win the conference, only to screw it all up and dash everyone's hopes by not scoring more goals and playing better defense. f*** Rask!

crimsonace

Mar 7, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
That cracks me up...the announcer has to tell the crowd their on the P.P.

That's the case in a lot of buildings, and it's often a sponsored read.

I work as a PA announcer in the ECHL and have to announce visiting penalties as "Now in the [sponsor name] penalty box" and then cap it off with a "it's time for a [sponsor's name] power play." I try to listen to what the PAs are doing when I watch an NHL game, and often, when they announce their team's on the PP, there's a sponsor name in there.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The team is winning the games. How many games has rask won despite the play of the team? This is not rask bashing, but simply my concern about rask down the stretch.
I’d think if you watched this season you’d see a LOT of examples where Rask and Dobby both made ridiculous saves that kept B’s in games long enough for boys to score/win game. Literally happened all season.

So far tonight anything short of a shutout ain’t gonna cut it. Happens.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Agree with this but on the other hand he cant be letting a goal like the first one or the third one. Rask has been good but he stinks tonight like everyone else
Exactly. Whole team laid an egg tonight. Those saying this game is on Rask don’t know squat. He’s not been good. Which makes him in good company with about 15 other guys.

Reactions: BBB24 and Alicat

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
So I believe if the Bruins lose any of their last three games in regulation all Tampa has to do is beat Buffalo and Carolina and Tampa is first seed and Bruins get Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad