GDT: Game 79: The Final Battle: BRUINS @ Lightning: 7:42 pm ET NESN Plus, NBCSN, SN1, TVAS , 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
image.jpeg
I bought an extra six pack and a bottle of bourbon for this one.
Cause points are still at a premium !!!

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore

Glad Wingels isn't too serious and Rick Nash is skating

Hoping Kuraly and Riley Nash are ok.

Must be real bad if they still have no word on Carlo's injury

In regards to Carlo, they were talking about waiting for swelling to go down to get a better idea the other day.

Beantown Beatdown

Sep 10, 2007
Hamilton

Glad Wingels isn't too serious and Rick Nash is skating

Hoping Kuraly and Riley Nash are ok.

Must be real bad if they still have no word on Carlo's injury

It's quite worrisome because didn't Suter suffer the same injury we fear Carlo did(albeit in different manners) and news came out the very same day(?) or at least the next that is was a break. 3 days for Carlo and still nothing official.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Lines for both teams updated.

BTW, congrats on 700 games Anton Stralman.

Always loved his game especially with the Rangers.

Bruin1970

Feb 23, 2018
I think if it was a break that would have been quickly communicated. Not necessarily good or bad, just guessing it’s not a break.

nazartp

Apr 5, 2006
In regards to Carlo, they were talking about waiting for swelling to go down to get a better idea the other day.

That particular tidbit of information doesn't line-up much with the broken fibula story. X-ray would have shown the break without any trouble, swelling or not swelling. Softer tissue damage, such as sprains and tears, diagnostics is affected. Maybe they want to also check for joint damage in addition to broken bones and report on both?

P.S.: I guess a lot of people think similarly.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Don’t get the waiting for swelling to go down thing,X-ray will see through swelling,if the rumours are right about the broken leg ,he has probably already had an X-ray,I have had a couple breaks and have had X-ray the same day.Maybee waiting for swelling to go down to see if any tendon tears is my guess.

Reactions: Alicat

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Here's a thought - Tampa has beaten Toronto 3 out of 4 games this season if I am not mistaken - maybe the Bolts don't mind playing them in the first round? The Devils beat Tampa in all 3 games this season. I know the regular season is not always an indicator but it is interesting all the same.

GO BRUINS!!! Get that win to get one step closer to not playing the Leafs - not afraid of them, just don't want to face their fans, media, etc., because I am one hour outside of Toronto. I just don't want to deal with it!

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
It's quite worrisome because didn't Suter suffer the same injury we fear Carlo did(albeit in different manners) and news came out the very same day(?) or at least the next that is was a break. 3 days for Carlo and still nothing official.
Maybe it is not as bad as we think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad