GDT: Game 79 release the Kraken 7pm

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Great job Cools! Now that it’s over I’ll say this lol. Now sharks - LOOSE THE NEXT GAME please. Chicago ain’t gonna win another game this season, I can smell it.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If you don’t have one of the 4 or 5 elite goalies then our situation is no better or worse than at least half the league.
For goalie yeah, I think they’re fine. They have solid options they aren’t tying a lot of money or years too.
But I wanna root for the sharks before the end of the season! If we clinch I become a sharks fan again! Lol
Be a Sharks fan when Cooley is in there. More locals succeeding is something that has good ripple effects for the sport here.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
For goalie yeah, I think they’re fine. They have solid options they aren’t tying a lot of money or years too.

Be a Sharks fan when Cooley is in there. More locals succeeding is something that has good ripple effects for the sport here.
Oh I’m 100 a sharks fan, full time. I’m just playin. I’m super happy for Cooley. If this kid was a micro-cap crypto project, I’d buy him. He’s got potential!

Reactions: Sandisfan

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
This thread is a complete 180 from the Blackhawks game where almost everyone in the GDT celebrated Cooley blowing a 4-0 lead in front of his family, lol.

Jts4thgoal

King of the idiots
Aug 28, 2015
Cooley is destined to win the last game of the season and costing the sharks the 1st overall pick.

Cooley finally gets his shot in the NHL, it's with his favorite team he grew up watching, Sharks lose out on the 1st overall pick, one finger of the monkey paw closes.

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
Cooley: "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the Sharks. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Reactions: weastern bias

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
So is Cooley going to turn into a legit good goalie with his childhood hometown team. God thats the kind of positive stuff the sharks need.
Anything’s possible but he’s very Nolan Schaffer to me, I could see him bouncing between the AHL/ECHL but not a full time NHL goalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad