GDT: Game 79 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens | 7PM | They'll Start Trying Soooooon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Giving the goal now to Sheahan, not Olli...
I wonder if Sully will just sit Brass for the remainder of the RS if we win this game, even if he’s healthy enough to play...

Nice screen by Sheahan. He should go to the net more. He’s a big guy

Be cautious but if he’s good, play him.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
If a puck flies at malkin’s hand Kuhnhackl can dive in front of it. Like the secret service.

I call BS. Kuhn doesn't move to block shots. He just stands there and hopes they hit him.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Horny has been getting into the playoff agitator mode the past few weeks. Love it. Teams are getting so tired of him pitching a tent in front of their net.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Sully loves Kuhn the way Bylsma loved Gladams, I guess.

Probably a step below that. Gladams was never scratched in the regular season by him and only Glass finally earned it in the playoffs. Sullivan hasn’t been that easy on Kuhnhackl. It’s still a comical lack of accountability for a 4th liner unless he’s doing exactly what they want him to.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Giving the goal now to Sheahan, not Olli...
I wonder if Sully will just sit Brass for the remainder of the RS if we win this game, even if he’s healthy enough to play...

I don't think Brassard is sufficiently well integrated into how the team plays to do that. Even a game or two will help put the finishing touches on there.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Malkin can literally carry him around like a shield.

I just watched that shift. Kuhn just stayed way high in the offensive zone, was like Geno and Hags, you battle shorthanded while I stand here, and you get me the puck.

Maybe he thinks he's Phil now.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->