GDT: Game 79: Part II - Third Period - BRUINS at Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Great fight at the end. I thought they were actually going to pull it off. I don't think any of the last goals were Gus's fault at all, but I wonder what the result would've been if Rask wasn't pulled. Can't help to get the thought out of my head, but none of this was on either guy or Claude.

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
Have to beat Carolina.

Can't be looking forward to Detroit. Don't beat Carolina and that game might not even matter

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Chicago sooo disciplined, no possibility to call a penalty against them.

That boat has sailed. All teams are disciplined against the Bruins. Infuriating that they can't do this for 60 mins. No way Chicago puts up 6.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Well, it's a loss but a less embarrassing one anyway. If they can take that fight into the next 4 games, that's the positive take-away.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
This team backed themselves int a huge hole and clawed their way back.

They have heart and their leaders stepped up to cut a 6 goal deficit to 2.

I'm proud of this team for not quitting.

That said, they shouldn't have let it get to 6 nothing before they decided to actually play.

Agreed. Great leaders show up when it is 0-0 as well. Can't be both ways. They are great for putting four in the net but they are also the ones that skated to a 6-0 hole before the second was even over.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Is there anyway we can sit out Morrow next game ? I guess not with McQuaid now getting injured. Hope Colin Miller now gets another shot, better player then Morrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad