GDT: Game 79: Blues @ Coyotes - 6PM - FSAZ+

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Yup. Going to a game gives a total different perspective of a game and or players. More on this board should try it.
I'm hoping to land this new job, will give me the ability to become a STH. Part of my problem is I only want to sit lower level, which has a tendency to dig fairly heavily into my pocketbook. $300 a game is tough on 40k a year haha.

Reactions: doaner and Heldig

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'm hoping to land this new job, will give me the ability to become a STH. Part of my problem is I only want to sit lower level, which has a tendency to dig fairly heavily into my pocketbook. $300 a game is tough on 40k a year haha.

I know the Coyote front office doesn't want to hear it, but better to not be a STH and cherry pick good seats on the secondary market.

Reactions: kbay

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
We must keep Raanta. I notice I have been lacking trepidation when he is in net. Id surmise that the rest of the team is more comfortable as well when he is in there.

Strome's hockey IQ when he has the puck is superb. Ive been impressed with his decision making with the puck. Kid has potential.

I'm going to give Schenn more love. Another great game from him. In fact, the entire defense has been fantastic down the stretch. I agree with those that say Murphy has stepped in nicely.
Wouldn't be surprised if re-sign Shenn to a 1-2 year deal, especially if we lose Connauton.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!

We can go half’s on an upper level season again!

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
I know the Coyote front office doesn't want to hear it, but better to not be a STH and cherry pick good seats on the secondary market.
Yea I've done that before too, I just kind of want that experience of sitting in the same seats next to other STH. I'm sure it's not what my mind has built it up to be but it's still an experience I'd like to try.

We can go half’s on an upper level season again!
That would be awesome! I'll let you guys know if I land this gig!

Lower level ends run $110 for TWO seats - good God man how much do you eat/drink? :laugh:
A fair bit haha. I took my GF last night and we spent ~$130 on food and drinks. Had a great time though, winning like we did was the cherry on top of the evening.

I’m down to go halfwrs with someone next season. Two seats split 50/50 anyone? Hahaha
I don't really know the way it works but if there are 4 of us, we could grab seats next to one another. That would be fantastic as most of my friends are not hockey fans.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Yea I've done that before too, I just kind of want that experience of sitting in the same seats next to other STH. I'm sure it's not what my mind has built it up to be but it's still an experience I'd like to try.

That would be awesome! I'll let you guys know if I land this gig!

A fair bit haha. I took my GF last night and we spent ~$130 on food and drinks. Had a great time though, winning like we did was the cherry on top of the evening.

I don't really know the way it works but if there are 4 of us, we could grab seats next to one another. That would be fantastic as most of my friends are not hockey fans.

Awesome. Keep me posted!

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017

Big question is what happens if the team really does turn into a monster.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Big question is what happens if the team really does turn into a monster.

D6dTC6f.png

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Let me introduce you to the art of “pre-gaming” my friend :laugh:

Then you buy one or two beers and babysit the **** out of them the whole game ;)
I'm well versed in the art of the pregame :laugh::laugh:. Maybe if I move to the west valley or they move closer to ahwatukee. If I plan to get boozy I have to get a hotel or pay for an uber. I usually only have 2 beers at the game because I have to drive, I always pregame ASU football games though.

Reactions: O23L

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Take a look at section 216 low numbers, rows A - D. Great group of STH up there. If you want some comradery, that's the place.
I was sitting in section 111, row k, seat 14. Those were amazing seats and I'd like to see where STH sit near there. It was a great place to watch the line changes and see pretty much every aspect of the game.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I was sitting in section 111, row k, seat 14. Those were amazing seats and I'd like to see where STH sit near there. It was a great place to watch the line changes and see pretty much every aspect of the game.
Nice. I used to sit in 107 2nd row. I like the upper level better. I get to see the entire sheet of ice sitting on the center line.

Reactions: SniperHF

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ

How much are those for a full? I’d guess $7200 for a pair.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

My season tix were always up in row U or thereabouts. Best spot in the entire lower bowl - you get the whole ice view, unobstructed, but still within range of pucks going over the glass. Also very close to the concourse in case you need to make an early exit.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
No idea, probably close to that value. If it cost too much Ill go upper deck, I have no problem with it, still great seats.

Lower level ends, Q and above, are great value IMO. They are @ $3600 for a pair. Upper deck, center ice is slightly less and equally great.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad