GDT: Game 79: Blues @ Coyotes - 6PM - FSAZ+

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:blues @ :coyotes
6PM
FSAZ+

So the Blues really need this game, much like the Kings and Panthers did.

upload_2018-3-30_23-44-30.png

It's not that likely the Blues could get back into a division slot and the Blues have traditionally given the Coyotes fits. Basically I'm saying they are probably gonna be bringing it tonight. 8-1-1 last 10 so they definitely want that WC spot.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Looking at Ticketmaster this game is pretty close to a sell out, the home finale looks like it will have a nice attendance too.

Basically I'm saying they are probably gonna be bringing it tonight. 8-1-1 last 10 so they definitely want that WC spot.

Yeah they are going to be pushing HARD, their whole season is make or break in the remaining few games so this will be a big test to the Yotes.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
At one point this season Blues were out of the race and fans had given up. In fact, weren't they sellers at the deadline? Guess the tank didn't work so well. :huh:

Yotes whooped them back in January. Should be a good game.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Can't stop thinking of how torn Keller has to be with this. I know he is a professional, but I somehow feel he really has to be torn.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I have to make a confession: I always love the Blues' goal horn when I got into sports in 1992, the year I moved to the Valley. I'm starting to like our goal horn, but St. Louis' will still have a special place in my heart. Please put down your pitch forks & torches. :(

Only a few more games to go. Then this season will be over...

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Dvorak got banged up against the King and will be a game time decision.

Raanta in goal.

Given the Blues are on a B2B Yotes are not the underdog here.

This is the night the St. Louis fans goes back to thinking it will be one more year in darkness for them.

This kind of makes me sad. But well. Spoiling is all that is left. And if I've figured this out right, second wild-card just gives Nashville in the first round anyways. Can't be that fun.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
That Blues roster sure looks a lot more underwhelming than in years past. Forward and defensive depth is thinning out. They should be an interesting one to watch this offseason if they make the playoffs or if they miss it.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Panik-Stepan-Keller
Stickybois
Domi-Strome-Rinaldo (seriously?)
Perlini-Archibald-Fischer

OEL-Tranquilized Bear
Chicken-Goose
Murphy-Norris Trophy

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Edit: Muppet posted the lines in a much less annoying fashion than I did so I deleted the gigantic image.

Did Rick Tocchet make the lines by pulling lottery balls out of a bag?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad