BRUINS GDT GAME 79 - A Night with the Jersey Devils - ABC, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Nothing wrong with finishing his hit even if it's just a touch late.

I'd love a Bruin to be blasting Kucherov like that towards the end of the regular season before the playoffs start.

It's a physical game Pasta needs to protect himself and not just stare off.

Gotta agree. Yeah, it was a little late, not egregiously so but you should ALWAYS have head on a swivel and protect yourself. Pasta sometimes just braindead. I do wish the refs let someone feed Meier his lunch but I wish the Bruins would get more physical or paste someone like that were gonna see in the playoffs. Brad had the right idea, which that likely was retaliation for.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Records are fun. They don't mean anything to me, but I do appreciate this historic season.

I can't wait for the playoffs. That's when the REAL fun stuff start.

Reactions: Bruinaura

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Stayed away during game tonite. I wanted to see every play with a chance at record like this and what a game.That was playoff hockey at its finest .The Bruins looked better tonite then they have in a while & the Devils are a serious team.They will win some Cups in very near future just not this year. :D

Omar Little

Omar comin yo
Jun 12, 2006
Massachusetts
I mean credit to some of you guys for realizing (1) the Meier hit was before the whistle (2) the Meier hit wasn’t late. However for many of you the cognitive dissonance between that hit and the Marchand hit is impressive

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
20230408_220706.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad