GDT: Game 78: Vegas Golden Knights @ Nashville Predators | 5:00PM | If we could keep rolling...

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
But with our injury problems it's probably best not to do it like this...

clumsy-cheese-rolling.gif

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This is a good opportunity to keep the pressure on whoever wins the EDM-LAK game tonight. But yeah, I would rather stay healthy than take the points.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I don't expect a win tonight. Preds fighting for their playoff lives and we went to a shootout last night. I would just be happy with a point.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
I’ll take a point and no further injuries. Home ice helps, and if #1 in the West is maintained, all to the good. I respect Winnipeg and Nashville; that said, a 7-game series with either looks winnable, and I have no problem with facing COL/EDM/LA/DAL after whatever two of them get a pyrrhic series win.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Who's even left on the preds and not injured?

Funky that they've managed to keep so close to the playoff line.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Well we got the loser point, and found a way to lose. Yay
Too much overpassing and missing the net constantly. Should've been a laugher with how we controlled second and third period.

Special teams will kill us in the playoffs if they don't improve. Tell Eichel to shoot sometimes please.

Reactions: WhataKnight

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Too much overpassing and missing the net constantly. Should've been a laugher with how we controlled second and third period.

Special teams will kill us in the playoffs if they don't improve. Tell Eichel to shoot sometimes please.
Yeah... do other teams go months between powerplay goals :laugh:

Coach: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Team: We also miss 100% of the shots we do take :laugh:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Quick sucks.

Looks so uncomfortable in net.

Was the easiest goalie to get, but the worst one to get as well.

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
I’ll take a point and no further injuries. Home ice helps, and if #1 in the West is maintained, all to the good. I respect Winnipeg and Nashville; that said, a 7-game series with either looks winnable, and I have no problem with facing COL/EDM/LA/DAL after whatever two of them get a pyrrhic series win.
Hate to quote myself, but I did kinda get what I wanted.

Just stay healthy. This team can come from behind, lead within the first 4 minutes and lock down, and trade shots successfully enough for ~50 wins.

If it weren’t a favouritism call, saying “dark horse for the Cup” wouldn’t sound too off.

Enter the playoffs healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad