Post-Game Talk: Game 78 - B's get out of South Philly with a point - Flyers 4 BRUINS 3 F/OT

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Bergeron has got to figure out how to pass. Lame pass in overtime'

He just doesn't impress
Even my dog is judging you for this post.
20180331_180526.jpg

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I'll take the point given that were trailing late and it was our 5th game in 8 nights. Not that we really deserved to lose - we outshot and outchanced them.

It kind of sucks that we have to exhaust ourselves trying to avoid a date with Toronto instead of resting up after earning such an impressive record.
They dont really have any extra healthy bodies to rest people,there all hurt or just coming back,and you want to get the guys coming back some ice time.Other than calling up a few players from Providence to rest some players,are they even allowed to do that.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I would like to see Pasta and Krug get a rest. Maybe Marchand.

Not sure they will have the ability to do it.

But it sure would be nice if Tampa would lose tonight and Tuesday.

Reactions: Strafer

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I just hope Florida doesn't try to pull any stupid crap after they are eliminated

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

I just loved everybody's reaction. On the ice, the bench, Cassidy....all of it.

Hey Phlyers and phans of the Phlyers: If your team has the LUCK to make the playoffs and the misfortune to meet the Bruins, you'll have little to nothing to cheer about!

CptxMorgan

Dangerzone
Jul 3, 2008
Lawrence, MA
Holy shit, the fact that Marchand's love tap to MacDonald has its own thread is ridiculous. It was a dumb play but there's worse in literally every game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->