Post-Game Talk: Game 78 - B's get out of South Philly with a point - Flyers 4 BRUINS 3 F/OT

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
With the amount of free beer given out because of wins this year, I am glad that we and our livers catched a break tonight with the loss ;-)

Reactions: BMC

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Anyone with vue know what channel this game was supposed to be on? Someone said NBC Boston, vue has me in the Springfield area so I guess it won't show up? I do have "NBC BOSTON SPORTS" listed but didn't see the game listed

What channel would the Today Show be on for you?

Should be that one.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
What a joke

upload_2018-4-1_15-21-29.png

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Getting behind 2-0 and facing a crucial battle for 1st on Tuesday, it could have been forgiven if they decided to mail it in.

However non compete does not appear to be in the DNA of this year’s edition of the Boston Bruins.

What a treat this year’s team is!

Reactions: AM Bruin

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Too many men on the ice for Flyers...guy jumps off bench so Bergy has to avoid him and then Rat gets held up by the 4th guy...

These guys jumping off the bench in situations like this are happening way too often...

Having said that, not a good turnover by Bergy and lack awareness by Marchy in not playing back more..

Will take the point...

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Anyone with vue know what channel this game was supposed to be on? Someone said NBC Boston, vue has me in the Springfield area so I guess it won't show up? I do have "NBC BOSTON SPORTS" listed but didn't see the game listed

There are three channels with very similar sounding names.

NBC Boston is channel 10, the local NBC affiliate. They carry weekend games after the football season dies down, and have a few of the Stanley Cup Finals games. They also typically show a game on Black Friday, and sometimes portions of various "event" games like the Winter Classic or the Stadium Series, until it gets cut off by them needing to go to local news and Saturday Night Live. If you're not local, you'll still get the "NBC Boston" games, provided you have access to your local NBC affiliate.

NBCSN is NBC Sports Network, a national cable sports network much like FS1 (Fox Sports Network) or ESPN. They carry games all season, including all rounds of the playoffs (but your regional team may be blacked out in the first round). Again, these are nationally broadcast games, just like NBC Boston.

NBC Sports Boston is the new name for CSN-NE, Comcast Sports Net-New England. It's a regional cable station, much like NESN or Fox Sports Florida or MSG. You can't get it outside a certain area (or if you do, games will be blacked out). They don't show live hockey at all - they have the Celtics.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Hate the no post game, right to golf. Horrible. Hope NHL goes somewhere else.
I don't understand how anybody can go from watching hockey to watching golf unless they want to fall asleep immediately.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I won't complain about getting a point out of this game. They pushed to come back from 2-0 down, got the tie with desperation while being physically and mentally spent. Bergy making mistakes is the barometer here.

Two points up on Tampa. Hopefully Nashville bounces back from the awful loss last night to help us out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad