GDT: Game #78 4/1 1PM - B's try for a 5 game sweep of the Sunrise Kittens | NESN, SN, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
This game concerns me. It is very hard to beat a team five times in the current division format. The Bruins are rolling the dice that Rask will secure the win tomorrow and whatever happens in Chicago happens in what is likely Khudobin's last start of the season.

The bright spot is that the Bruins have announced that all concession sales tomorrow will be no charge and they even got a waiver from the Commonwealth to serve

free-beer-645x645.jpg

I did this joke to remind people of our April Fool's Day policy.
PLEASE READ

ubzL6Gi.jpg

ETdPczp.jpg

baMZfZJ.jpg
PkYxh87.jpg

Last edited:

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Hoping to get the win out of the way early and then sit back and scoreboard watch!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The B's cannot afford to take ANY team lightly. I hope our boys come to play tomorrow.

I will have to drive through snow to get there (as I have several times this season) . I haven't yet missed a home game ...There was only one other year I didn't miss any games at the Garden...2010/2011.

Please just win.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
No excuse not to win...Panthers have so many injuries!

And Berra is their starting goaltender. And they're just mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. Like was mentioned above, don't take them lightly, but this should be a game a team fighting for their playoff lives wins.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
This is so stressful....Leafs and Bolts keep winning. At least there won't be scoreboard watching, they have to win. Please don't wear those cursed WC jerseys.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
This is so stressful....Leafs and Bolts keep winning. At least there won't be scoreboard watching, they have to win. Please don't wear those cursed WC jerseys.

They are only scheduled to wear them one more time and my hunch is it will be for the final home game.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Would be nice if all the other teams fighting for a playoff spot would drop off, but they haven't. Bs must take care of business tomorrow.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Back to back early afternoon games is one thing, but having to jump on a plane to fly to Chicago to play another early afternoon game the very next day with only 5 games remaining in the regular season is ****ing ridiculous.

Who makes up the Bruin's schedule?...they must be from Montreal.

....and how come the habs or Leafs (or most NHL teams for that matter) never have to play back to back early afternoon games with travel involved?

I know it has something to do with television, but it's total B.S. as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully, the Bruins can overcome this challenge.

There, I feel a bit better now after venting.

Go B's Go!!!

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Back to back early afternoon games is one thing, but having to jump on a plane to fly to Chicago to play another early afternoon game the very next day with only 5 games remaining in the regular season is ****ing ridiculous.

Who makes up the Bruin's schedule?...they must be from Montreal.

....and how come the habs or Leafs (or most NHL teams for that matter) never have to play back to back early afternoon games with travel involved?

I know it has something to do with television, but it's total B.S. as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully, the Bruins can overcome this challenge.

There, I feel a bit better now after venting.

Go B's Go!!!

I don't think the Leafs or Habs ever play afternoon games except for the WC. It seems when we play Philly, it is almost always an afternoon game. I'm sure the Habs/Leafs is because of ratings but the Philly games, I have no idea why it happens.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Cassidy should hang the box score on the dressing room door for the most recent Panthers - Blackhawks game when they cats posted a 7-0 smack down of the Hawks. Reading it going into the room would serve as a good reminder that they cannot take this team lightly at this point of the season no matter what their record or PO curiumsuamces might otherwise suggest.

Glad Tuukka gets the start. The potential for picking up 2 more valuable points is greater in this one (despite the comments above) than they would be in Chicago tomorrow. Play the percentages and forget the more exciting match up for Tuukka versus Crawford and their Stanley cup rematch tomorrow.

Let's Go Bruins!

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Gotta have it. No excuses. I expect our best players to be our best players. I need Bergy to step up. I feel he's been off his game since taking that high hit from Soshnikov. Lot of plays dying on his stick uncharacteristically. Tonight Bergy brings us a W!

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Bruins, I don't care how you do it, but whatever you do, get 2 freakin' points out of this game.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Feels almost like a must win game considering our schedule. just get the 2 points.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Since Jan 7 the Providence Bruins have played Springfield 5x

Reto Berra was in net for all 5 games

The P-Bruins went 5-0-0

The Bruins better not lose this game

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
On my way to the Gahden, can tell it's matinee...no GDT up yetPlease relieve my stress ever so slightly and get these two points....dreading the possibility of sweating out scores a week from Sunday not knowing if Bruins are in or out when we leave the rink on Saturday after last regular season home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->