GDT: Game 77: Coyotes @ Golden Knights - 7PM - FSAZ+

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
More like you don't have anything to counter the argument so you resort to criticizing the poster instead of the post. I'm not surprised here seeing how you called anyone who blamed David Moss for ruining the teams chances at getting Eichel stupid.

(not stupid, rather more "misguided"..although given that it's you, if you wanna go find the post and re-print it here, feel free. I'll own up to the wording.)

you do you. don't ever change. :laugh:

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Plenty of STH's from any fanbase is fine with tanking and our season ticket sales would have gone up with getting a player like Eichel, or Matthews. And yes, they're plenty of players and coaches throughout history that have tanked. Let's stop saying player and coaches never tank in such a very simple fashion.
I disagree. It may look like they are tanking, but most times players play the game to their best abilities on most nights, it's just the talent is not there. One or two players might throw in the towel, but overall they try to be competitve. Let me ask you, when teams have a prolonged slump during the year, does that mean they are tanking? Did we tank the first 20 games? I do believe many fans are ok with tanking but not players.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I have no doubt that a coaching change will do wonders for that team overtime as it appears that TM is gone after this season. I wouldn't be complaining about this if things were going right for this team all around. Hell, I wouldn't even be complaining about this season if the team was going to the playoffs or if the team winning now is fighting for a spot in the playoffs.

5 coaches in 6 years. Maybe the problem is something else.

Reactions: _Del_

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
With the Strome call-up, one of the young players had to be removed from the Power-Play in order for Strome to get PP time. Fischer was the chosen one. Fischer also does not PK so he'll find himself sitting on the bench for long stretches when refs call penalties.

Overall in the NHL level, he's useless out there without PP time, especially on a line with linemates that need to be sheltered on 5vs5 play as well.

Luckily, our 1st line has been taking over games so this issue has not been as obtrusive as it should be.
Maybe, but I noticed Fischer's decline in play before Strome was called up.

Reactions: SniperHF

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
:nod::nod::thumbu::thumbu::clap:That is your most positive post in years.

I was thrilled following “The Purge”. Around Thanksgiving when it looks like none of the purge worked or mattered, I was more hopeless than I’ve ever been about the team. If they didn’t rebound in 2018 like they did, I’m sure I’d have quit being a Coyotes fan after being die-hard since 1996 (I was born in 1985).

I’m back to being as happy now as I was when they finally threw out Ice Edge, Dave Tippett, and Mike Smith. Wow, what a wonderful week that was. Seeing the team play an exciting, up-tempo, effective game that features young talent is really just an extension of the purge and I couldn’t be more happy about it. If we can just get a star player with our next draft pick, and re-sign Raanta and OEL, we might actually have a future. :)

Too bad it’ll be in Houston. Haha. J/K (kinda).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad