GDT: Game 77: Columbus @ San Jose | 10:30 PM EST

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Some good angry shifts towards the end of the second there. Or maybe I'm angry. Maybe both.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Bjorkstrand has literally no chemistry with Roslovic and Johnson. Zero
Long term I wouldn't guess that Bjorkstrand fits with them but so far tonight that line has been all in the offensive end - 5-1 scoring chances, they're playing the right way.

Just put Johnson on the Kuraly line with Robinson. I want him to have some confidence and that’s the only line that can consistently make plays and make others better

Those are the two lines that work no need to change that.

If anything I'd put Danforth with Nyquist and Voracek and cut Sillinger's minutes, he's been dragging them down. That hit on Bordeleau was nice though.

Johnson - Roslovic - Bjorkstrand
Nyquist - Danforth - Voracek
Robinson - Kuraly - Bemstrom
Meyer - Sillinger - Gaunce

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Boqvist and Bemstrom are like opposite players in some ways.

Bemstrom is super hard working and never lets the other team get space with the puck but he's so wound up that he bobbles the puck when he gets it. Boqvist doesn't seem to care about anything and let's the other club score at will but he is cool as a cucumber when he has the puck on his stick. If only Boqvist could add the passion and Bemstrom could add the composure.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Ottawa wins in a shootout, Islanders got a point against FLA.

Decent night on the out of town scoreboard. Now if only Philly would win a damn game. Also need New Jersey to get another win or two (or three) as well as Anaheim

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
No lie, I’d we could trade Roslovic while his value is high I might do it
I don’t think it’s a bad idea to look at but Jack brings a dimension we don’t have on this team (good skating transition player who can make plays in the OZ). He can be a mess away from the puck but he’s making strides. I wouldn’t shop him but if someone comes with an offer you look into it.

Reactions: LJ7 and majormajor

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Jack... :yo:But it's bad that Bjorkie is 10 games without points. And Laine is still the best in points 56/56, the 2nd Voracek 74/56, the 3th Bjorkstrand 75/50, the 4th Nyquist 77/48, the 5th Werenski 67/47

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad