GDT: Game 76: Vegas Golden Knights @ Minnesota Wild | 7:00PM | we're playing the wild.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
As long as Theo is out we're probably going to continue to struggle to move the puck out of the dzone efficiently. When they do have possession through the neutral zone they have to manage the puck better. Hopefully Brossoit stays in the net because I don't trust Quick at all. Blueger for Kolesar too please.

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012

Cassidy just said a few days ago Doro has earned the right to be in the lineup nightly and now he's scratching him to keep Kolesar in. Why not keep the only guy who scores on the PP and go with a Howden-Blueger-Roy 4th line?

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Cassidy just said a few days ago Doro has earned the right to be in the lineup nightly and now he's scratching him to keep Kolesar in. Why not keep the only guy who scores on the PP and go with a Howden-Blueger-Roy 4th line?

I think it's as simple as they view Roy as a top-9 player, which he is. So it's more Doro vs Kessel, which you'd argue should go towards Doro, but... Could also be that he'll alternate PC, & Doro.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
408907.jpg

413195.jpg

422371.jpg

424356.jpg

429361.jpg

The Duck Knight

Feb 6, 2012
I think it's as simple as they view Roy as a top-9 player, which he is. So it's more Doro vs Kessel, which you'd argue should go towards Doro, but... Could also be that he'll alternate PC, & Doro.

Roy has played on the 4th line almost the entire year including last game. He's going to get top 9 minutes regardless because of special teams and Cassidy shortening the bench in tight games. That's not a reason to keep Kolesar in the lineup when he can't even handle the puck at an AHL level.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Smith, Thompson and Theo are needed back desparately. This forward lineup is barely better than Anaheim's.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I have a nagging feeling VGK plays very well tonight. At least till they are up two goals and start celebrating.

RapidKnight

Dec 29, 2021
I think Dorofeyev was scratched so he wasn’t matched up against Foligno and/or Reaves. Of all opponents, the Wild would be the team to make that move.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Well I caught the third... forgot about daylights savings and was doing washing lol. So I only saw Chandlers Empty Netter. That said from what I did see.

Dr Pepper... T-Mobile.... that other business I can't remember who they were or what they did.... Never make an ad again.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Well I caught the third... forgot about daylights savings and was doing washing lol. So I only saw Chandlers Empty Netter. That said from what I did see.

Dr Pepper... T-Mobile.... that other business I can't remember who they were or what they did.... Never make an ad again.
As bad as we played Thursday was how good we played today. I know we had very few SOG in the first, that's cause we couldn't hit the net. And after the first goal, Brossoit was excellent. And I thought Howden, Stephenson and Bleuger looked relevant and noticeable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad