GDT: Game 76 7:07 PM - Top Seed in East up for grabs | NESN , SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Is McAvoy and Charra playing tonight?

Grezlyck is a game time decision? Wow, was sure he was concussed, hope they are being careful. Was hoping Z and Charlie might be ready to resume, but better safe than playoff-sorry, I guess. Beginning to think we’ve seen all we are going to see of R.Nash #61, at least in regular season. That said....
Here we go :bruins Here we go:clap::clap:

Backes is back.

Reactions: pgm16 and Bruinaura

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Drop the ****ing puck already :mad:

60452.jpg

Reactions: BMC

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
Watching the end of the Yanks game(sorry Sox fans) and can’t wait for the Bs game to get started.

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
Awesome Led Zep TSRTS reference. Never knew it was Bonzo saying it ! And who is this Bender you speak of, Ariel from Mott the Hoople ? ......lol

Yeah......I'm a bit of a Zeppelin freak. For many years now. I pay attention to all the minutiae lol!

I've always likened Chara as being the Bonzo of our team: big, mean, hits hard. Bergy's our JPJ, and Pasta is Pagey. Robert's too girly to liken a hockey player to haha.

bwdrums1

Dec 14, 2017
Hey, the Sox are picking up where they left off last year, two guys thrown out on the bases already and a complete bullpen implosion in the 8th.....but at least they're having fun this year, God love the prima donna whiny babies....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->