vs.

The Fanciest of Them All

7YIqaKn.png

Let's Go Pens!

win one for my last day in my 20s...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
HUGE GAME....keep pace for home ice in the Metro

If we can’t get up for this game and actually beat NJD for once, things are looking grim...Let’s go boys!

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Tonights game will be a good test. We have eight games to go, it's a sprint now. Here's hoping we have a heightened sense of urgency and play a solid, fundamentally sound and complete game from the first shift.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
The players don’t really seem to care too much about these games although if the they want home ice they’ll have to win a some.

That really does seem to be the case. The only time the Pens even resembled the Cup winning Penguins was for a stretch in January/February when they were no longer in a playoff spot.

Now that they've safely (or relatively safely) put themselves in a playoff spot, they're not all that concerned with the actual standings any longer.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
That really does seem to be the case. The only time the Pens even resembled the Cup winning Penguins was for a stretch in January/February when they were no longer in a playoff spot.

Now that they've safely (or relatively safely) put themselves in a playoff spot, they're not all that concerned with the actual standings any longer.

You're breaking my heart ,you're shaking my confidence daily
SnG

Reactions: Tom Hanks

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
This team seems to have our number. They have speed to burn and have a heck of a work ethic the past few times we've played them. Will be very surprised if the boys can pull out a win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad