• Maybe Here

• How About Here

• Try Here

• Don't Try Here

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
This is madness:

I’m watching the rebroadcast of the game and hoping for a different result. :mad:

Last edited:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Maybe catching the Sharks isn’t that important to this team. I’ll admit it’s not that important to me either though.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
This team has lost too many games against much weaker opponents this year. If they took care of business, they could possibly have had the best record in the west.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
This team has lost too many games against much weaker opponents this year. If they took care of business, they could possibly have had the best record in the west.
23-5-4 against teams that are pretty much out of the playoffs(Philly, Florida, Buffalo, Rags, Devils, Detroit, Ottawa, Chicago, Oilers, Nucks, Anaheim, Kings). So maybe not.

San Jose for example is 18-6-6 against those teams. Calgary 22-3-4.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
So when Wild Will plays, he tends to have a good game whereas the rest of the team do not. I think it's pretty fair to say that he's an energy vampire and must be stopped at all costs.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Go! :vegas Go!

Let's win this for Jonesy, who is watching from Phoenix.
Thank you, thank you very much!

If only the VGKs had felt similarly. :laugh:

Actually didn't get to watch the game as I was on the way to the airport, at the airport, on the plane, but sounds like the VGKs played down to their competition as they have at times. Also, guessing Tuchsy not the answer to replacing Patches on the second line. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad