GDT: Game 75 3/27 8:07 PM - The Bear visits Portage & Main | NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Wouldn't mind seeing Czanrik next to Krejci with all these injuries but I guess that's not an option
Who's injured that's likely not going to come back before conference finals?

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
Driving in Winnipeg is challenging

Confusion-Corner-Sign.jpg

Hahaha! Wow. I'm saving this pic for the next person who complains about how confusing driving through Providence is.

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
That might as well be Providence for all I care. Hate driving in that city so much.

Ha - didn't say I enjoyed it either, but there are definitely worse places! I can tell you Providence is awful to drive through with no functioning wipers in a snowstorm....been there, done that. :laugh:

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Ha - didn't say I enjoyed it either, but there are definitely worse places! I can tell you Providence is awful to drive through with no functioning wipers in a snowstorm....been there, done that. :laugh:
My buddy took us on some crazy route to the Dunk last time we were there. Got off the wrong ramp, ended up driving through some residential neighborhood, under a pineapple sculpture, and then somehow took a right and were in the garage.

Never again.

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
My buddy took us on some crazy route to the Dunk last time we were there. Got off the wrong ramp, ended up driving through some residential neighborhood, under a pineapple sculpture, and then somehow took a right and were in the garage.

Never again.

Federal Hill! I know that pineapple thing well. Used to play in Providence clubs a lot and always drove under that thing, it seemed.

Reactions: ProdigalFan

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I’m not a fan of Wingels on the second line. Not sure we have a good answer but if Nash is iffy I’m okay with a “see who fits with Krejci” until Debrusk comes back. Can Donato play either wing? Debrusk-Krejci-Donato sounds better to me.

I can’t wait for Wingels and Gionta to be in the press box. They were smart pick ups but I don’t want our depth playing key roles when playoffs start.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Hahaha! Wow. I'm saving this pic for the next person who complains about how confusing driving through Providence is.

Lol .I live in WPG and that sign is ridiculous. Its really not as confusing as it looks... I guess to someone new in town it might be but... Do it once and its like riding a bike. Its not as confusing tho. The sign definitely makes it look more confusing than it is .

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
This is the game I wait for every year, my 2 favorite teams I can't lose. I will be at the game wearing my Scheifele jersey along with a Bruins hat, hoping for an injury free, exciting game, good luck I hope both these teams are playing in June.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I hope this is a Stanley Cup preview. I can't imagine how crazy the atmosphere in Winnipeg would be in the finals. Having said that, I'm sure we'd hate their team & fans by game 2 and vise versa. A best of seven series has the ability to do that.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
57D4C5F9-3212-4BE8-871B-DE0A5EDDF193.jpeg
Bobby Hull of the Winnipeg Jets becomes hockeys first $1 million man. I remember Hull saying at the time that they kept offering him more money and he thought it was a joke so kept saying yes not expecting to leave the Blackhawks at all . His agent told him the offers were real and they were offering a $1 million signing bonus. At that point he asked where the pen was and where he had to sign . Quite a character .

Reactions: Orr Fourever

Orr2Neely8

Apr 15, 2010
Raynham
It really is staggering how little press the Jets seem to get here in Canada. They are top to bottom one of the best teams in the league, and in my opinion head and shoulders better than the Leafs but yet every sports highlight package has to start with Toronto including interviews with the coaching staff ,wives dog walkers etc.… Then there is everybody else after the Raptors highlights of course . Hard not to like the Jets ... Impossible not to dislike the Leafs
That sounds like the Red Sox in Boston ,especially shoved down your throat while watching NESN :rolleyes:

Reactions: BMC and Chief Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad