GDT: Game 75 3/27 8:07 PM - The Bear visits Portage & Main | NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I get to see the Jets a bunch. Big, Strong, Skilled team. Going to be a tough one tonight...

They played a hell of a game against the Predators a few days ago. Hopefully they're a little tired.
Winnipeg is one of the arena's I wan to go to see a B's game .

GO B's !

Reactions: Aggie204

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Better than I expected actually.

Part of it may be the Buff effect though. He has made guys who are not good defensemen look good before. Still, I've been pleasantly surprised by Morrow. His possession numbers since joining the team have been good as well, but obviously it's a very small sample size.
I watched a little bit of the Nashville game the other night and I noticed Morrow on the ice, and in a positive way.

He wasn't bad here, but never really got a legitimate opportunity. Decent player, nice to see him succeeding.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
upload_2018-3-27_11-39-40.jpeg

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Should be a great game.

Winnipeg is my adopted Canadian team and my West team.

Plus I took a bet this year, most goals Laine vs Ovi one beer, should be a close one.

Reactions: Aggie204

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Class of the East vs. class of the West, should be a good one. Would be great to be tied/ahead of Tampa before we play them twice.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Should be a great game.

Winnipeg is my adopted Canadian team and my West team.

Plus I took a bet this year, most goals Laine vs Ovi one beer, should be a close one.
It really is staggering how little press the Jets seem to get here in Canada. They are top to bottom one of the best teams in the league, and in my opinion head and shoulders better than the Leafs but yet every sports highlight package has to start with Toronto including interviews with the coaching staff ,wives dog walkers etc.… Then there is everybody else after the Raptors highlights of course . Hard not to like the Jets ... Impossible not to dislike the Leafs

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
I'm probably missing this one, which sucks because it should be a very good game between two very good teams. Leaving The Peg with 2 points is going to be tough but if they do, oh man,the table will be set for another good one vs Tampa.

Win or lose tonight, the table will be set for a good one against Tampa.

Even if we lose, we'll go into Thursday down by 2 points with a game in hand.

Reactions: Scheifelaine

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Looks like Krejci holding auditions for playoff winger with Nash supposedly not coming back?

I think they want someone better defensively than Gionta. That line got hemmed in badly a few times and Donato is a liability in his own end.

Reactions: lopey

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
This is gonna be one heck of a game. I just hope we escape uninjured. I'll be happy when we're back to 7 pm starts, too!

WHY do I always get The Guess Who stuck in my head when the B's play in Winnipeg? Must be because they're that most-unlikely pairing of "famous rock band/from Winnipeg." Go B's!!!!

Go take three minutes and youtube The Weakerthans - 'One Great City'.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad