GDT: Game 75 3/27 8:07 PM - The Bear visits Portage & Main | NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
It will be a tough game - is Patrik Laine back yet? He was out with a concussion last week I think. Huge two points tonight but no injuries is more important.

Garrett Rank is a local boy - he is excellent at golf too - I don't follow golf but see him enough on the local news to know he is very good. Don't make me hate you Garrett!!!

GO BRUINS!!!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
It will be a tough game - is Patrik Laine back yet? He was out with a concussion last week I think. Huge two points tonight but no injuries is more important.

Garrett Rank is a local boy - he is excellent at golf too - I don't follow golf but see him enough on the local news to know he is very good. Don't make me hate you Garrett!!!

GO BRUINS!!!
Laine is back, was a foot injury which doesn`t appear to be much of an injury as he played the next game if not missed one only

Reactions: caz16

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
They are a terrific team, so too are the B`s. Not at all making an excuse for the B`s but sure would have been terrific to see two teams as close to healthy going at it. One thing that would concern me if I were a Jets fan is consistent goal-tending and their D has some of the same tendencies the B`s D does from time to time and that`s losing focus and attention to details in their own zone. Watched that Preds/Jets tilt the other night (was a classic) and while neither team were too focused on D, the Jets, I found, were running around in their own zone

They can be had, if healthy, I`d still take our boys 8 days a week in a 7 game series

Yes, the Bruins should not fear anyone. It's just that the potential and depth of Winnipeg is quite remarkable. They're going to be a handful.
That said, I hope we get 4 points in the next two games and begin the final stretch to the playoffs from 1st in the East.

Packofwolves

Nov 5, 2017
Thanks for the Complements and respect.
We're do for a loss. Bruins need 2 points more
than we do to jump Lighting. Go Bruins Go Jets Can't wait.

Reactions: Bruin1970

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Gonna be a tough one,Jets are hot,especially with all the injuries.But can never count out this team that’s for sure.Go Bruins.

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
This is gonna be one heck of a game. I just hope we escape uninjured. I'll be happy when we're back to 7 pm starts, too!

WHY do I always get The Guess Who stuck in my head when the B's play in Winnipeg? Must be because they're that most-unlikely pairing of "famous rock band/from Winnipeg." Go B's!!!!

Reactions: BMC

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I'm probably missing this one, which sucks because it should be a very good game between two very good teams. Leaving The Peg with 2 points is going to be tough but if they do, oh man,the table will be set for another good one vs Tampa.

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
I am not watching, so I won't be able to taunt Carlo during the anthem, nor point out that Hellybuck is the new Holtby.

I think we are doomed.

Khudobin is key.

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada

GO BRUINS!!!

Laine is back but he was out with an ankle injury, not a concussion, and he hasn't played with the fire he had before the injury. Prior to the injury, he had 9 goals in 5 games; since the injury, not a single point.

Maybe I'm pessimistic but I'm predicting Bruins 5 Jets 3 tonight.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Laine is back but he was out with an ankle injury, not a concussion, and he hasn't played with the fire he had before the injury. Prior to the injury, he had 9 goals in 5 games; since the injury, not a single point.

Maybe I'm pessimistic but I'm predicting Bruins 5 Jets 3 tonight.
I would certainly take that, but I'm not sure I see Hellebuyck allowing 5 goals. (4 and an ENG would work for me though!)

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
All the best tonight Bruins.

Don’t care who wins just no one get hurt. No hits, no fights. Keep your stick and the puck on the ice and no one skate to fast.

All should be good if they go by those rules.

s3antana5757

Feb 15, 2014
I hope Khudobin has the same game he played on the road at Chicago last year. Same set-up. End of a road trip against a hot team, and #35 had a great one.

Also, I’m scared.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.

GO BRUINS!!!
Laine is back.

Jets are missing Trouba, Kulikov, Enstrom on the back end. One of your guys old boys (haha) Joe Morrow is playing significant minutes right now.

Good luck tonight! I think you guys are the team to beat in the East. Hopefully no more injuries for either team.

Cheers :cheers:

Reactions: BMC

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
How has he looked?
Better than I expected actually.

Part of it may be the Buff effect though. He has made guys who are not good defensemen look good before. Still, I've been pleasantly surprised by Morrow. His possession numbers since joining the team have been good as well, but obviously it's a very small sample size.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Jets look like a quite formidable Cup Contender since the acquistion of Paul Statsny and the continuing strong play of Kyle Connor on their number one line.

Tonight should be quite an entertaining game based upon how both teams are currently playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad