Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

Fastfrde

Oct 11, 2017
Winterpeg
Jet's fan coming in peace.

What happened to Fleury? Didn't hear he was hurt, not bad I hope, always been a fan of him, great personality.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA

What happened to Fleury? Didn't hear he was hurt, not bad I hope, always been a fan of him, great personality.
Day to Day LBI. I'm assuming they're just getting him a little rest prior to the playoffs.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I predict that there will be a winner and a loser this game. I predict that whoever scores the most goals wins. I also predict that whoever lets in the least amount of goals wins.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018

I have no idea what is going on with Fleury. The team is very secretive with injuries and if he is seriously hurt we wouldn’t know about it right now. I hope the team is resting him but who knows?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Subban is 6-2 in his last 8 starts after starting 0-5.

Kind of weird though because I don’t think he has played that much better overall. The rest of the team has improved that much. When the team scored 13 goals in the two games of a back-to-back, it’s no wonder why he won both games.

Reactions: derriko

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Subban is 6-2 in his last 8 starts after starting 0-5.

Kind of weird though because I don’t think he has played that much better overall. The rest of the team has improved that much. When the team scored 13 goals in the two games of a back-to-back, it’s no wonder why he won both games.

All i know is that he has got to stop letting in these unscreened shots from the blue line.

2 games in a row where he has let one in.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Brossoit starts in net for the Jets tonight as they are on the second night of a back to back. The team was awful against him last time scoring 1 goal on 44 shots and went zero for a million on the power play.

The team played a couple of ugly, frustrating games against the Jets so far. But that was before the Stone Age so I’m hoping for a much better effort tonight. The Jets are also missing a couple of their key defensemen.

Since the Stone trade I’ve been seeing a lot more fans complain about their goalies after a game with us instead of talking about how great their goalie looks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad