GDT: Game 74: Lauren's Last Game | 6:30 PM MT | March 21st, 2019 | Onanist's Choice

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Not going to get into a huge debate about this. But it's a shame that so much of the attention LG gets is for her appearence. Ya, she looks damn fine. But she has been excellent in her role and deserves the promotion.

Yeah she’s actually good at her job. Only criticism(and this goes for all of the Avs media) is to ask more insightful questions instead of all the softballs they give.

Reactions: klozge

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I think the song 'Don't Speak' would be more appropriate.

Anyways, we can pull this off if Grubauer can keep his play going. also Mack didn't get any points last game, and I think Rants hasn't had points in his last 2, so they are due.

if we win and Arizona loses, we are back in this thing for a 5th time! let's go

Reactions: Avs

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
tenor.gif

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Must win. And they will.

These Avs are the real deal. MacK has been dogging it for the last while. But he's going to absolutely destroy Dallas. Like when Forsberg punked the Panthers.

MacK is like a faster stronger Forsberg with a way better shot.

Jost will have a great game.

And Alexander "Big Time" Kerfoot lives for these moments.

Reactions: xpatriatedtexan

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Not going to get into a huge debate about this. But it's a shame that so much of the attention LG gets is for her appearence. Ya, she looks damn fine. But she has been excellent in her role and deserves the promotion.

For me, personally, its both. Yeah she looks good but she has done a much better job than any other reporter for the Avs. If it were just looks I wouldn't care...

jvcjdudu jcycyxjene

Nov 11, 2014
Denver
LG is a cold-hearted fox. She will truly be missed. But, I must say, she's married to some lame zulu-male baseball player; maybe that's why she made the switch to MLB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad