Post-Game Talk: Game 74: Canucks def. Sens - 7-4 (Horvat x2, Pearson x2, Boeser, Virtanen, Eriksson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Almost every hockey expert in on the continent picked the Canucks to finish bottom 5 at the beginning of the year. Why do people refuse to accept this? They are 4 points out near the end of March and over achieving without Tanev or Edler. Do you think Washington would be as good without Carlson , OV , Kouznetsov , Holtby and Backstrom?

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Almost every hockey expert in on the continent picked the Canucks to finish bottom 5 at the beginning of the year. Why do people refuse to accept this? They are 4 points out near the end of March and over achieving without Tanev or Edler. Do you think Washington would be as good without Carlson , OV , Kouznetsov , Holtby and Backstrom?

Tell me how many points the Canucks are away from the bottom five. Go on. Tell me.

timbermen

Nov 14, 2017
Well, you seem to think it's an accomplishment to be 4 points out of a playoff spot. How far away is that from 5th last?

And is that really a big deal?
I'm done with these trick questions , i'm going to bed. You should think about doing the same , you sound very grumpy.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I'm done with these trick questions , i'm going to bed. You should think about doing the same , you sound very grumpy.
Yeah, go to bed. Try not to have scary, scary dreams about the fact that the Canucks are a whole whopping big 5 points out of 5th last in the NHL and whether or not being 4 points out of a playoff spot in the West is really that big an accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad