Pre-Game Talk: Game 73: Wings @ Lightning - Tue, Mar 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
I've got a bad feeling about this one, mainly because I'll be able to watch the full game on my TV (rather than catching the tail end on a stream) and our record in this scenario is abysmal.

Just hope they come out with some energy and hunger, don't want to watch a stinker.

JiminyCricket

Dec 4, 2015
Kalamazoo, Michigan
I've been lurking for way too long without creating an account, so I'm new. I'm not sure we can pull this off tonight, but I will remain optimistic. Larkin Has started to look good again. I would really like to see him keep up the energy for this game.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
I've been lurking for way too long without creating an account, so I'm new. I'm not sure we can pull this off tonight, but I will remain optimistic. Larkin Has started to look good again. I would really like to see him keep up the energy for this game.

Yeah dude, he needs to finish strong going into the offseason.

dangledangledeke

Go Wings!

Fun stat of the day! The ever struggling Tomas Tatar sits at 42 points on the season while averaging just over 14 minutes per game and rocking a 57% corsi. The team leader, Zetterberg, sits only 2 points ahead at 44 points while averaging 19:33 and a 50% corsi.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Every time I predict a win in a huge game, we lose, but here we go...

4-3 OT Win

-Athanasiou
-Tatar
-Green
-Larkin

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I've got a bad feeling about this one, mainly because I'll be able to watch the full game on my TV (rather than catching the tail end on a stream) and our record in this scenario is abysmal.

Just hope they come out with some energy and hunger, don't want to watch a stinker.

Then stop watching ;)

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
I don't even bother trying to predict scores anymore. this team is just so unpredictable with their effort and compete level that i don't really know what team will show up from game to game

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well if they just can keep playing at the pace they have been they should win. When healthy we have the personnel to get the job done. Howard's confidence seems to be back. He always looks good this time of year usually. Go with the hot hand.

Aug 6, 2012

Welcome and yeah the team goes as Larkin goes. Hopefully he has his legs tonight.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Why does Blash keep sticking Green on the bottom pair? He's better than a 6th dman. :(

WingedWheel1988

The Captain
Jan 29, 2013
Columbus, OH
Let's win this and scare those teams just ahead of us, like others said Boston has a rough finish so lets wake up already - God knows offensively we have slept through 72 games.. LGRW!

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON

Welcome man.

:)

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Hoping for a win and any type of playoff situation that doesn't have us playing WSH in round 1. LGRW!

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Detroit has been guilty of playing down to their competition, makes me think they will come out skating tonight.

Granted the Philly game blows a hole in that theory, but I think more often than not the reason Detroit loses to a playoff team is not because of effort.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
If that locker room flu thing is done or just about, then I'm optimistic about this game. The way they come out in the first will tell the tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad