GDT: Game 73: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 7:30PM | No Way Jose Edition

Who did you miss last game?

• Total voters

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Honestly, malcolm has gotta go. 3 goals again 11 goals let in I'm his last 3 starts.

He does make some big saves, but he also let's in some very weak ones.

I expected the Sharks to score some goals tonight even if Fleury was playing. And they did have 39 shots including a bunch in the 3rd period. Giving up 3 goals was fine tonight.

I was worried that on the second night of a back to back that the Sharks might get 5 or more.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Sooo I had to drive to LA and back in a span of 14 hours. Was that game as good to watch as it was to listen to?
giphy-6.gif

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
It strikes me as odd that Stone was never tried at C as a prospect. Oh well. Doin pretty well at RW.

Is any other trade deadline acquisition having more of an impact than Stone is having on Vegas?

Even for UFA signings it's rare to see a player have as much immediate impact as this.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
It strikes me as odd that Stone was never tried at C as a prospect. Oh well. Doin pretty well at RW.

Even for UFA signings it's rare to see a player have as much immediate impact as this.

I really do hope Mark Stone gets tried at C at some point. He was an awful skater which explains why he didn't play c but I feel like his skating is now at a point where he can be a dominant number 1 center.

He's just so smart. Makes everyone around him better and seems to always make the right play.

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
I think that was as deflated a team as you're ever going to see in San Jose last night.

They know they have no chance of taking down Vegas in a 7-game series, regardless of home ice advantage. They simply have no answer for Vegas' depth. NONE.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I think that was as deflated a team as you're ever going to see in San Jose last night.

They know they have no chance of taking down Vegas in a 7-game series, regardless of home ice advantage. They simply have no answer for Vegas' depth. NONE.

To be fair, Pavelski and EK65 were both out....

Reactions: ChanceVegas

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Depends on which Martin Jones shows up. He is still capable of getting hot at the right time and carrying a team. The Sharks with above average goaltending will be a very tough team to beat.
Also which golden knights show up. Hopefully the Stone Age is the end of those many awful games we’ve had this season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad