GDT: Game 73: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 7:30PM | No Way Jose Edition

Who did you miss last game?

• Total voters

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
SAN JOSE THINK THEY ARE ALL

BUT WE KNOW THEY ARE ALL

hangmans-awful-humor.jpg

How does Ryan exit a room? He Reaves It.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

:vegas @ :sharks
Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks
7:30PM Pacific
SAP Center | San Jose, CA

:vegas
FORWARDS
Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Carpenter-Ryan.png
Bellemare-PE.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

DEFENSE
Theodore-Shea_2.png
McNabb-Brayden_1.png

Schmidt-Nate.png
Engelland-Deryk_1.png

Holden-Nick.png
Miller-Colin_2.png

GOALIES

Subban-Malcolm_1.png

Lagace-Maxime.png

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

Last edited:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Hey, Vegas pals... you wanna do your good Flames friends a solid and win this one in regulation? Promise not to play you in round 1 if you do. Heck of a bargain, you can't miss a deal like this.

:D

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Hey, Vegas pals... you wanna do your good Flames friends a solid and win this one in regulation? Promise not to play you in round 1 if you do. Heck of a bargain, you can't miss a deal like this.

:D

But I'd rather we play the Lames.....

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

First time I've seen a watch party in Reno.

That's pretty rich doing a watch party for a game against the markets former team. The Sharks never had a big following there, but all games were on TV and it wasn't a bad drive down for games so I really have to wonder if it's Knights territory yet.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
That's pretty rich doing a watch party for a game against the markets former team. The Sharks never had a big following there, but all games were on TV and it wasn't a bad drive down for games so I really have to wonder if it's Knights territory yet.
Seems like a good excuse to plant the flag.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

When I lived in Reno, it was pretty much a Sharks town. Don't know if VGK have successfully disrupted that or not.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Go! :vegas Go!

So there will be no wailing and gnashing of teeth over my impending absence, :biglaugh:I regret to inform that after this game I shall be forum MIA for the next couple games. (Although feverishly checking the phone for scores and updates whenever possible!)

I shall be in Coyote territory visiting my designated daughter. During my visit, I had hoped to have a word with said Coyotes about backing off from our rear view, but, alas, they shall be yonder. :(

That is all. :)

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I know the Knights just benefited from this 2 games in a row, but back to backs where one team is on the back to back yet the other team is rested f***ing sucks.

I read a stat somewhere that states that the team on the back to back has a higher probability of losing.

Last edited:

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
If you are set on using Max at some point to see where he's at and if you want to keep him, this is the game to do it. I have long liked the idea of never showing a likely playoff opponent your best in a regular season game. Plus playing a plus team hopefully your guys stand up for him and he gets support. Waiting as some coaches do for an easy opponent at home is a cop out and leads to incomplete analysis of a goalie and a team really.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->