GDT: Game 73: Coyotes @ Sabres - 4 PM - FSAZ

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Let's do this Yotes! Early game... going to be interesting if OEL also is out with that illness since Demers is done.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Win this. Let them tank. Let them learn to lose over and over again.

As long as the Yotes starts to break the tradition with the draft-lottery.

And starts to win that.

Let them sit there on the draft-lottery day and whine "we lost our games to draft 4th?"

Reactions: Mosby

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
As a Sabres fan I do not want to see them lose games. They lose enough with draft lotteries, rule changes mid season (Sabres are last--might get Ekblad--let's change the draft) and "horrors" rule changes at game's end. (foot in crease). I want both teams to give their all and both earn their money and entertain the fans who have paid their money to see these games.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Damn. I'm usually home by 6:30 these days and I haven't had to set my DVR in advance. I really want to watch this one but it'll be all but over before I get home to my record button. Setting it remotely on the DTV app/site is worthless and never works.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I got a video and photo shoot after work so I’ll miss this game. I’ll follow on Twitter and here so you guys do your best and let us know how Strome looks.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Damn. I'm usually home by 6:30 these days and I haven't had to set my DVR in advance. I really want to watch this one but it'll be all but over before I get home to my record button. Setting it remotely on the DTV app/site is worthless and never works.

Replay is at 7:00pm. Which they usually do when the Yotes are back east with early start times. Only drawback us they edit out some of the play.

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
All I saw in that Morgan tweet was "OEL is sick" and I thought yeah you're god damn right he is, before realizing he meant "ill"
t7gyexc.gif

Reactions: Jakey53

BigDoaner

Jun 2, 2015
Didn’t see keller in the line up

Edit - ops didnt see Panik listed 2x. I’m sure they meant keller for 1 of them (on coyotes Twitter)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad