GDT: Game 72: Vegas Golden Knights @ Calgary Flames | 6:00PM | We got burned the last time we played with fire.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
home-alone.gif

Us last game vs the Flames....

Sadly I will likely miss this due to sleep.​

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I'll be checking the scores from T-Mobile Arena tonight. I think VGK does well whenever I can't watch!

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
I live in CO; will be listening (and hoping for more separation in the standings)…..here’s hoping for a revenge win that doesn’t make VGK/COL a first round match.

I just don’t want to hear the shit that soon.

Go Knights Go!

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Third line has looked better with Roy, but that's probably expected.

If all four lines are rolling, or at least the bottom two, do they hold out Kolesar when he's fit? At least until we have a game or two of underperforming and then probably put him right back in.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
If Stephenson can get out of his drought that third line can really pick up with how good it has looked with Roy on it this game.

Edit: I did it!
Roy scores right after this post. Lol

Reactions: WhataKnight

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Thompson injured again? We still have Quick and Brossoit, and possibly Hill at some point but he looked good. That's a big blow if he's out a while.

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
Reilly as well? Hopefully he just got the wind knocked out of him and its nothing serious.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Third line has looked better with Roy, but that's probably expected.

If all four lines are rolling, or at least the bottom two, do they hold out Kolesar when he's fit? At least until we have a game or two of underperforming and then probably put him right back in.
The fourth line pretty much always play well, no matter who's on it. Whoever is 4RW doesn't really matter.

The bigger question is what'll happen when/if Carrier comes back.

And of course who'll take Smith's place if he'll be out for some game(s). Stepho double shifted there this game. Which is something you don't see very often: a line with Stepho, & Bill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad