GDT: Game 71: Stars vs Coyotes - 5:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, CoyotesCentral

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Well the Barstool takeover was…… interesting.
There’s a young lady that sits one seat away from me at the games, she’s sharp as shit and also knows the game well. After the barstool deal, she said “I have no idea what just happened”, I replied “now you know how I feel about most everything in life, these days.”

Reactions: TheLegend

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Big boy. These kids put in so much time and most never make it. Nice to see that he made it, even if it's for one game. You could just see the happiness in his face.
Yet Hayton battles his ass off night after night, playing above his weight and you constantly bag on him because of his draft position. You’re a walking contradiction and make no sense.

Reactions: Prarievarg

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Agreed. nothing special but he wasn't anywhere near Dumba bad. haha
IMG_4066.gif

Reactions: Cameron Poe Dameron

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
What IS that?

Is it supposed to be the main arena and a practise arena with outdoor ice? I dont understand.

Main arena (right), practice arena (left), connected by a large overhang that shelters a series of shops, concessions, open-air concert area, etc., so that you can have the al fresco experience without being fried by the sun or drenched by a monsoon.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Main arena (right), practice arena (left), connected by a large overhang that shelters a series of shops, concessions, open-air concert area, etc., so that you can have the al fresco experience without being fried by the sun or drenched by a monsoon.
That's how I see it. Excellent concept, better yet if it comes to fruition. Would take 'em out of asshat status, thus no doubt pleasing their apologists.

And me for that matter!

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
That's how I see it. Excellent concept, better yet if it comes to fruition. Would take 'em out of asshat status, thus no doubt pleasing their apologists.

And me for that matter!

I love the design. If they can make it even 80% as nice as the renderings, it's going to be an actual landmark in this town - a huge change from the standard Giant Sports Boxes Phoenix has been building since Veterans Memorial Coliseum was kicked to the curb.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I love the design. If they can make it even 80% as nice as the renderings, it's going to be an actual landmark in this town - a huge change from the standard Giant Sports Boxes Phoenix has been building since Veterans Memorial Coliseum was kicked to the curb.
Small thing, but I'm hoping they incorporate the ramps, it's an old idea, but the flow is excellent. Wouldn't hurt a lot of folks to get a little exercise either.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad