GDT: Game 71 | Senators @ Kings | Road Swing Pt 3: Royal Flush | Wed March 11th 10:30PM | RDS, TSN5

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
It's impossible to predict how the NHL is going to handle the draft or the rest of the season. I wouldn't necessarily count on them doing the right thing whatever you think that might be.

Draft order is based on reg season results, so I'd be annoyed if they changed the rules in any substantial way. The rules didn't change the year we had a partial lockout, so they shouldn't change because of a shortened season even if the playoffs are cancelled.

To me, you change it to be based off pts % assuming all teams haven't played an equal number of games (which seems inevitable), maybe you ignore the playoff seeding and just cut off at only the bottom 15 teams league wide are eligible.

Will the NHL do that though? idk.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
LOL.

I will hand it to Burrowsaurus as I didn't really know the kid and he said he thought the trade was a steal...so far he is correct.

I like him and absolutely think he has earned a tryout with us again next season.
I was being facetious when I made that prediction, but hey, being right is being right

Reactions: OD99

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I was being facetious when I made that prediction, but hey, being right is being right
Props for being honest on an Internet board...had me fooled.

The details I read after (not sure who posted them) made sense about him having more ability and promise than he had shown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad