GDT: Game 71 | Senators @ Kings | Road Swing Pt 3: Royal Flush | Wed March 11th 10:30PM | RDS, TSN5

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
That moment it hits you and you realize that we are all excited about being the 2nd worst team in the league...

giphy.gif

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Yeah it’s that I scared that he erase the year lol
I'd bet that the season will be cancelled, the final standings will be decided by points % which means that Isles pick shoots way down unfortunately but locks us into 2 and 3 in the lottery odds. Resume play in empty arenas for the playoffs if the virus is under control. If its not, the Boston Bruins are your 2020 Stanley Cup champions.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I'd bet that the season will be cancelled, the final standings will be decided by points % which means that Isles pick shoots way down unfortunately but locks us into 2 and 3 in the lottery odds. Resume play in empty arenas for the playoffs if the virus is under control. If its not, the Boston Bruins are your 2020 Stanley Cup champions.

This makes a lot of sense. Send it to Gary.

senators101

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
If these positions are locked, we've got nothing to complain about with regards to where the isles pick.

Reactions: FolignoQuantumLeap

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Agreed but I think they'll use tonight's standings to still have the playoffs in 4 to 5 weeks. A month of global lockdown should help a ton.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
listen im of expert opinion that this season needs to be cancelled and draft odds go ahead as usual... if I was Melnyk I would be hiring doctor after doctor after doctor after doctor to knock on NHL head office doors,

Reactions: Six Assets

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad