GDT: Game 71: Nashville Predators vs Montreal Canadiens 3/10/20 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Lol I read something along of Danault is garbage in like every page of every thread. If Tatar can be on pace for a 75 point pace with Danault as his center, then so should Gally if he was good enough.
Do you like to exaggerate or are you delusional. No one has said he is garbage. But a lot of wanta LOT BETTER #1C. Those two things are not the same, no matter how much you whine about something that wasnt said.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I have a feeling that Weber's injury is going to haunt him for the rest of his career. It's so dumb to risk his future health for virtue signaling (blue collar / try hard mentality)...:help:

Reactions: Mrb1p and cphabs

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
no he can amount to a good bottom 6 likely fourth liner with speed

His time frame won’t fit by the time we need him to be. We can easily be one of the most expensive mediocre teams within several years given whose due for contracts, as opposed to cheap as it is now.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
theinsaneclownposse.jpg

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
His time frame won’t fit by the time we need him to be. We can easily be one of the most expensive mediocre teams within several years given whose due for contracts, as opposed to cheap as it is now.
here or elsewhere he has a fine future as a checking forward

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I don't see Evans as our 4th line C next year. Just don't. So easily pushed around.

Reactions: Habs13

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
So Tinordi doesn't look out of place..hmmmm

Slowly getting the Sly sludge off of him. That guy single-handedly set back a bunch of guys (Tinordi/Beaulieu/Leblanc/Ellis//Nygren/Dietz/Bourque/Addison/Avtsin/Lernout/Bozon/Scherbak). Would they all have made it? Of course not, but he made sure most of them didn't.

Reactions: cphabs and Yoor

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Do you like to exaggerate or are you delusional. No one has said he is garbage. But a lot of wanta LOT BETTER #1C. Those two things are not the same, no matter how much you whine about something that wasnt said.
It's most definitely been said in some form. Don't really give a shit if you don't believe me, but it's the truth. We also want A LOT BETTER than Gallagher as our best winger. And A LOT BETTER than Chiarot as our best LHD. However, people only bitch about Danault. It's tiring to read the same constant relentless whining about Danault in every f***ing thread and page.

Reactions: Whitesnake
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad