GDT: Game 71: Nashville Predators vs Montreal Canadiens 3/10/20 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Hey look, a time out. Like a good coach, to calm the troops.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Overall, that's no PP goal for 8 straight game (9 if they don't score one tonight). But it's no cause for concern... Everything will be fine next year afterall.

They should think about extending Muller a few more years anyway PP is all about luck, once they get the bounces its gonna be alright!!!

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Why are you comparing Danault to Gallagher? I'm told that Danault is literal garbage, it should be expected that he sucks no? Gallagher on the other hand I've been hearing all year that he's been held back because of Danault.

Nobody said that Danault was garbage, we said that he was a great/really good #3C.

Gally is a #1RW (If you disagree, name 30 RW who are better), Danault is not a #1C, so yes he's holding him back.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Nobody said that Danault was garbage, we said that he was a great/really good #3C.

Gally is a #1RW (If you disagree, name 30 RW who are better), Danault is not a #1C, so yes he's holding him back.
Lol I read something along of Danault is garbage in like every page of every thread. If Tatar can be on pace for a 75 point pace with Danault as his center, then so should Gally if he was good enough.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Wish Claude would put a kid line together for the rest of the game..just for fun.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I always found Vejdemo to be an interesting player , he certainly has some tools, glad he's finding some success. I thought he really progressed well last year in Laval. I see him as a sneaky Joel Bouchard project but I have no evidence to back it up.

Reactions: Catanddogguitarrr

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Lol I read something along of Danault is garbage in like every page of every thread. If Tatar can be on pace for a 75 point pace with Danault as his center, then so should Gally if he was good enough.

Even the posters (including me) who does not like him as a player (mostly because he was playing with our best wingers), we can admit that he's more than fine as a #3C...

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
I always found Vejdemo to be an interesting player , he certainly has some tools, glad he's finding some success. I thought he really progressed well last year in Laval. I see him as a sneaky Joel Bouchard project but I have no evidence to back it up.

It's probably because of that one article a while back when Bouchard said he was on his case quite a bit to motivate him to get better and that he was pleased to see it going well for him in the AHL. It stuck to my mind so I'd assume you take it from there.

Reactions: KotkaSpicy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad