GDT: Game 71: Avs vs. Ducks - Wabbit Season - 7PM

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So many times this season pucks are around the net and not a single av is around to pot it in. Wilson is usually there but he cant score on a 25 cent hooker.

I swear, it has to be mandated from the coach. I’ve never seen a team so consistently friendly around the net. On defense we refuse to clear the crease, instead opting for some stick waving and being positioned for...? On offence we so infrequently crash the net that the teams insurance premiums must be dirt cheap.
Lol. It's even more hilarious when Soderberg bangs one in and we all call him first star of the game because it is such a rare feat.

Reactions: The Kingslayer
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Lol. It's even more hilarious when Soderberg bangs one in and we all call him first star of the game because it is such a rare feat.

I just don’t get it, these are the simplest aspects of the game but they are ignored so consistently. I think that may be one of the reasons Bednar hates AJ, guy likes to get to the net, can’t have that

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I'm literally just in it for some MacK and Rants points the rest of the way. Would love to see Paul Frank get a few starts just to see him up in the big leagues for a bit. Varly is done as far as I'm concerned. He gave us a lot of good years but it's over.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I wonder if Sakic watches the game? Or just the "highlights ".

I'm assuming he's on either the golf club or the ski club for a good chunk of the season.

Honestly just gonna revel in watching the Lightning the rest of the season and the Leafs as well, GM doesn't care about this team, I can't either.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
At this point, our games have been relegated to checking box scores for points from 9296.

Unless ‘Couz is called up, there’s really no reason to watch.

Same old painful bullshit.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
The only one who can save us or give us some hope is Sea Eagles, but I have not heard from him in a while. Maybe that is why we are loosing.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Don't worry RoyIsALegend, we will soon be contenders. We just need Sakic to make a few good moves.

I know you're being sarcastic. But we're adding three fantastic young players next year. THREE. (Ott 1st, Col 1st, Makar)

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I just don’t get it, these are the simplest aspects of the game but they are ignored so consistently. I think that may be one of the reasons Bednar hates AJ, guy likes to get to the net, can’t have that
Hahahaha. Which fits perfectly in Calvert and Wilson's driving the net, but without the puck because it gets pokechequed like five seconds before.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
I know you're being sarcastic. But we're adding three fantastic young players next year. THREE. (Ott 1st, Col 1st, Makar)

Besides those, we might have Meloche and Greer be ready to play for Avs next season. Bowers is in interesting prospect too.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Maybe Sakic will be smart enough to try to trade Drouin to Avs for the fresh start. Sakic needs to make another awesome trade before next season.

Last edited:

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
Well, I picked the wrong game to attend. Was so elated getting my beer in the 1st intermission....

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Besides those, we might have Meloche and Greer be ready to play for Avs next season. Bowers is in interesting prospect too.

Kamenev will be involved for a few games before suffering a year end injury. Timmins skates in a few games prior to a return onto the DL. Kaut could get the opportunity to finally speak and play with Jost.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
GAME OVER.

windingagileguineafowl

I'm f***in done. Start the tank. Losing against a team on their 2nd night of B2B, which got destroyed the night before and flew in at 2am....

NO WORDS.....

Good luck to Arizona. We don't deserve the playoffs.

Last edited:

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
Think we need to give up on this franky dream. Not enough time left in season for us to really get a decent sample size. Grubs has played pretty good lately and shouldve been in net tonight. I want to see more of him. We cant honestly think he is as bad as he played earlier in the year. Plus he will be here next year regardless with that contract. And stop hoping for rants points sheesh. Hes got that contract coming up so less points is better. Mack points are fine but if up to me, rest of points this year will be from jost, girard and z. Still have hopes for jost

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad