Post-Game Talk: Game 70 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUUKKA - BRUINS 2 Sons of Gritty 0 F

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I am so happy they beat the flyers. I would love to see the two teams meet in the playoffs.

Reactions: Strafer

kdog82

Oct 6, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Kuraly's effort is always there but he belongs on the 4th line. I think Bjork has received the 'message.' Time to get him back in there.

1st line
Debrusk-Krejci-Kase
Ritchie-Coyle-Bjork
Nordstrom/Lindholm-Kuraly-Wagner

Reactions: bbfan419

rank

Mar 2, 2020
Does anyone remember who was with Kuraly in the playoffs last year when the “4th line was the 1st line”

Reactions: Tbaybruin

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I hated missing the GDT :(

I really, really like Jeremy Lauzon. He was fantastic and as others have mentioned could become a mainstay of the Bruins defense if he keeps developing the way he has so far.

Charlie Coyle is an animal :heart: He has really brought his play up a notch this season and if he doesn't win 7th Player it will be the crime of the century.

Rask was insane if he can keep this up who knows how far the Bruins could go?

I like Pasta with Krejci- it seemed to energize both of them and I hope Butch leaves them together.

I don't care about making it to 100 points. Or the President's Trophy. The goal is the Stanley Cup & nothing less will do.

Last edited:

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Would you sign him at $6M? for 4 years

Ehhh... I don't know. It's certainly way easier to swallow both term and cap wise... So if I were to be okay with bringing him back it would be something like that.... But first, I don't think that's realistic. He can get more on the open market... And secondly... I would just prefer to spend that money up front. We have the horses on D.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Rask stands on his head again for us, great job!
I liked Butch changing the lines, thought Pasty and Krejci looked good playing together.
Cliffy has some rust on the blades, needs to get into the rotation these last few weeks of the season so he is ready to go if we need him.
I would not mind Butch rotating the dee with a game of rest for each one.
IE rest Chara one game, then Mac, then Gryz, etc and work in Moore and Cliffy.
Is Bjork ever going to see the ice again this year?

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Kuraly's effort is always there but he belongs on the 4th line. I think Bjork has received the 'message.' Time to get him back in there.

1st line
Debrusk-Krejci-Kase
Ritchie-Coyle-Bjork
Nordstrom/Lindholm-Kuraly-Wagner
I'd actually prefer Bruce played Lind Holm at centre and Kuraly on the wing.
They did that a few games ago and I thought it worked really well.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Ehhh... I don't know. It's certainly way easier to swallow both term and cap wise... So if I were to be okay with bringing him back it would be something like that.... But first, I don't think that's realistic. He can get more on the open market... And secondly... I would just prefer to spend that money up front. We have the horses on D.
Yeah your probably right, he would have to give the B's a home town discount. Someone out there will pay him $7m for 6 years.

Reactions: rank

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Victory cheesesteak

10072711_YhfBotB4xw7dtxZA6WshMA6ozBD33b_FWD5i00ioE9M.jpg
Where’s the obligatory scrapple shot? :sarcasm:

Reactions: BMC

rank

Mar 2, 2020
I'd actually prefer Bruce played Lind Holm at centre and Kuraly on the wing.
They did that a few games ago and I thought it worked really well.
Lindholm was a a career 50% face off man before coming to Boston. He’s slipped a little to 45% this year. Kuraly is always around 50%. That’s pretty darn good to have two guys like that on your 4th line. Nice to have a backup when they throw someone out of the face off circle.

I just noticed Halak’s contract expires before Rask’s. Halak is making $3.2......if You play him and he lights it up then you get to write a bigger check or lose maybe the best backup in the league.

Reactions: Strafer

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Lots of negative posts for Richie
The Bruins know they need to get him up to speed because they are going to need the size on the forecheck

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->