BRUINS GDT GAME 70 - Finally we play @ Columbus - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I know eyes will roll as I say this but..
The situation game management doesn't kick in? When this team needs it to. It cannot be a conspiracy but what is it!?!

NHL game management is designed to keep games interesting. Tonight is curiously the opposite.

giphy.gif

I mean, pretty textbook call. Player made no attempt to play the puck, was watching Marchand the whole way and purposely stopped him from getting to the puck.

Down 2 with a minute and a half left? No call?

Cmonnnnn

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
was happy to see riley nash show some signs of life... was fearing he could be a buyout in the offseason and lose his career the way this season has mostly gone for him

and obviously very impressed with josh Anderson and his 4 points... sorry all you smurf lovers but guys like this can put their imprint onto a game. Anderson is still being paid like a 3rd liner and still learning how to bring the intensity every night but when hes at full speed... wow... impressive

as for our boys... a bit of a let down after the winn streak is to be expected... couple that with the injuries... and of course everyone saying dont peak too soon

doesnt really worry me. we arent catching tampa and its extremely unlikely Toronto is catching us. might as well put an eye on the playoffs now and figure out what line combos work. rotate the dmen to rest chara. this loss sucked to watch but it doesnt mean alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->