2019 Stanley Cup Final Game 7 still stings

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I’ve seen Rask break sticks when getting beat in a shootout.

Please , with the he don’t care sh.t . It’s really not correct. He doesn’t care. Lol lol lol so if he was emotional and sucked , he be great. Lol lol

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I’ve seen Rask break sticks when getting beat in a shootout.

Please , with the he don’t care sh.t . It’s really not correct. He doesn’t care. Lol lol lol so if he was emotional and sucked , he be great. Lol lol
He definitely cares on a personal level. He's always chewing out teammates on the ice if he's screened and obviously shows frustration on a personal level, but I doubt he cares about team accolades. He just had a run that elevated his standing as a goalie to top 5ish for a lot of people, don't think he cares about anything else.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
He definitely cares on a personal level. He's always chewing out teammates on the ice if he's screened and obviously shows frustration on a personal level, but I doubt he cares about team accolades. He just had a run that elevated his standing as a goalie to top 5ish for a lot of people, don't think he cares about anything else.
Know him on a personal level do you to prove any of this?

This is just your usual Rask bashing agenda.

Pretty dull actually

Reactions: CDJ

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Rask isn't the reason his team was getting shut out at home in G5 when we went full Vancouver/Montreal on a missed call late in the third. I know how bad a call that was but there is no reason to be shutout and begging for calls into the third period score in the first 40 minutes that game and he shuts the door and we win the Cup.

Dudes the best goalie in the NHL. And the D looks good. We are in good shape for the next 2 years. After that who knows since hes going to be cashing in.

But there has been drama with him every year. He still finishes the year among the best in the league EVERY YEAR not just one good one bad. But its there.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Know him on a personal level do you to prove any of this?

This is just your usual Rask bashing agenda.

Pretty dull actually
If it's so dull why are you responding?

Nobody here knows him, but I don't know how else you can interpret his comments or how he behaves on the ice. The whole looking exasperated at his teammates thing goes back years.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
If it's so dull why are you responding?

Nobody here knows him, but I don't know how else you can interpret his comments or how he behaves on the ice. The whole looking exasperated at his teammates thing goes back years.
You are right in agreeing that your agenda is dull so I shouldn’t be replying.

Thanks

Reactions: Pia8988

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Yes. We need him stewing and living in the past.

Is this where we are? Breaking down an edited clip?
This was my first thought. I'd very concerned if a goalie (a position which needs to be mentally stronger) was spending all offseason and season moping about something that cant be changed.

Very easy for us as fans to say how someone should react to a cup loss, as we sit at home on our couches....

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
We should have won that series. It's not like the Blues were super deserving. They completely checked out for entire periods and games. The Blues lost Game 3 by a score of 7-2. We never lost a game by that margin.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
It’s weird but for as long as I have been a Bruins fan, 50 + years , this is the first time I have ever not been excited for the new season to start, I just can’t seem to move on from this game,I’m sure it will come ,but hasn’t yet.

Reactions: Aeroforce

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I guess for the most part I’ve recovered from game 7 but I’m not sure I can watch Saturday’s game vs the Blues and if I do I will have the sound down for the entire game .

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I guess for the most part I’ve recovered from game 7 but I’m not sure I can watch Saturday’s game vs the Blues and if I do I will have the sound down for the entire game .

Don’t even care if we lose I just want to avoid injuries they will be headhunting.

I’ve feared this game since G3 when they didn’t even try to play hockey. I can’t believe we lost that series.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Was in Berlin during game7, thus it started around 2 am there.Was going to watch it but slept in. Woke up and checked my phone just when Debrusk scored to make 4-1 late in 3rd. My immediate thought " the league got its wish, the Blues won the Cup, plus what stupid play totally went the Blues way, as it often happened in that series so the readjusting the Blues were doing plus all the disallowed goals the Bruins had in the playoffs.
I did not look at any hilites till about 3 weeks later.
And taaaa daaaaaaaaaaa. There it was. The Blues 2nd goal. A high hit to McAvoys head, he lays on the ice, no call, Blues scored. I didn't need to see the other goals. Mission accomplished Buttman:)

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Perhaps it is a coping mechanism of some kind but I honestly don't care about last year. That said, I'm not sure I want to watch the game on Saturday night. If I do, I'll listen to it on the radio.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Can finally say I’m over it. Not sure when it happened, but it feels somewhat recent.

That being said, I would like to hear jack say on Saturday, “tonight they have beaten them, and beaten them up.” But i have a feeling it’s a National game, so I’ll settle for a tweet.

Reactions: Alicat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad