GDT: Game 7: Ottawa Senators @ Phoenix Coyotes | 10-15-2013 | 7PM Arizona Time

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the Phoenix Coyotes Hall of Shame.

blake_wheeler.jpg

peter_mueller_action_31.jpg

Today, we add to the Hall of Shame not only a player we didn't expect to want out on the organization but the same organization where he was expected by many to be the next face of the franchise.

Please give a nice booing to the next jackass to be added to the Hall, Kyle Turdrris

KyleTurrisTradedToSensForDavidRundbadSensTownBlog.jpg

So Kyle

Why did you decide to say **** you to the Coyotes Organization and their Awesome Fans?

Because Wayne Gretzky refused to let you play in what you believed would have been your 1st ever game in the area of the country you came from?

Because Dave Tippett made you develop your game in the minors before getting a full-time job on the team?

SHUT UP! You don't get to speak as it will be the 17,125 at the game tonight plus the Coyotes Fans around the world who will curse you out and say **** you for saying **** you to the organization and their fans.

May you never turn out be anything special in your career and continue to be the spinless punk that P.K Subban made you out to be.

extralarge.png
[size=+2]@[/size]
extralarge.png

OTTAWA SENATORS (1-2-2) vs PHOENIX COYOTES(4-2-0)

Game 7 @ Jobing.com Arena in Glendale Arizona

HereToStayCoyotesBanner.jpeg
image.aspx

TV Coverage and Radio Coverage provided by:

Fox_sports_arizona.png

6a00d8341e3add53ef011571d3fbd1970b-800wi

[fieldset=Head-to-Head Stats]

STATS | SENATORS | COYOTES
Points | 4 | 8
Last 10 Games | 1-2-2 | 4-2-0
POWER PLAY | 16.7% | 20.0%
PENALTY KILL | 81% | 79.3%
GOALS/GAME | 2.20 | 2.83
GOALS AGAINST/GAME | 3.00 | 2.83
FACE OFF WIN PERCENTAGE | 45.0% | 54.1%
SHOTS/GAME | 32.0 | 31.7
SHOTS AGAINST/GAME | 43.0 | 34.0

[/fieldset]
[fieldset=Line Combinations]

NOTE: All lines are subject to change and a complete guess. Final rosters are determine by each teams respective head coach.

OTTAWA :sensSENATORS

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Michalek​
|
Spezza​
|
Ryan​
MacArthur​
|
:rant: ******* :rant:
|
Conacher​
Greening​
|
Pageau​
|
Condra​
Smith​
|
De Costa​
|
Neil​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Methot​
|
Karlsson​
Cowen​
|
Wirecioch​
Philiups​
|
Corvo​

Goalie​
Anderson​

PHOENIX :coyotes COYOTES

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Mikkel Boedker​
|
Martin Hanzal(A)
|
Radim Vrbata​
Shane Doan(C)
|
Antoine Vermette​
|
Robert Klinkhammer​
David Moss​
|
Michael Ribeiro​
|
Lauri Korpikoski​
Kyle Chipchura​
|
Jeff Halpern​
|
Tim Kennady​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Oliver Ekman-Larrson​
|
Zbynek Michalek​
Keith Yandle(A)
|
Derek Morris​
Rostislav Klesla​
|
David Rundblad​

Goalie​
Michael Smith​
[/fieldset]

INJURIES-SCRATCHES-MISC
Coyotes
|
INJURY
|
STATUS
|
vs
|
Flyers
|
INJURY
|
STATUS
David Schlemko​
|
Healthy​
|
-------
||
Lehner​
|
Backup
|
Goalie
|
Michael Stone​
|
Healthy
|
--------
||
-------​
|
-------
|
--------
|
Paul Bissonnette​
|
Healthy
|
Might play​
||
------​
|
--------
|
------
|
---------​
|
-------
|
---------​
||
-------​
|
----
|
--------
|
Thomas Greiss​
|
Backup
|
Goalie
||
----------​
|
------
|
---------
|
---------​
|
--------
|
----------
|||||
-------​
|
-------
|
--------
|||||
|
|
|||||

TODAYS GAME DAY THREAD IS:

Joe Corvo Approved!

Last edited:

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
The one thing being on the road as taught us so far is that we aren't a bad road team. How we do at home is another matter now seeing we have only played one home game and that was against a Rangers teams with many issues while playing a **** load of games of the road (8 Regular Season straight actually not counting preseason on the road) until MSG is finally ready to be used again from the renovations.

The next few home games will be a good test for sure.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Turris still hasn't been hit hard enough to my liking for his shameful behavior. It would be appropriate if Rundblad caught him with a nice open ice hit.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
One order of a giant **** you for Kyle Turris.

Taking the day off work just for this one. 37-0 Yotes.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
I loved when Aucoin stepped up on the blueline and knocked Turris on his ass. Didn't Hanzal also come close to destroying Turris? Hopefully he won't miss tonight...

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I loved when Aucoin stepped up on the blueline and knocked Turris on his ass. Didn't Hanzal also come close to destroying Turris? Hopefully he won't miss tonight...

Welcome backs are usually reserved for Doaner.

He was the one who greeted Kyle at the airport when he arrived in Phoenix for the first time. Seems only fit he should take on this little task.

Feb 12, 2003
I like the Coyotes in this game, coming home off a successful road trip they are probably a bit re-energized from having a day and a half off and back in their own beds. The Senators seem to be in a weak defensive/goaltending phase at this point in the season so we could see another one of these 5-3 types of scores as the Coyotes haven't tightened up the defense yet much either.

Why so much hate on Turris? Curiosity.

To your fan base that would have been similar to asking, "Why so much hate on Yashin? Curiosity." I'm sure you guys long ago got over that since he landed Spezza and Chara.

Last edited:

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Hopefully Ottawa doesn't come out the way we did against Detroit after having a couple bad games. Can't take this one lightly.

Listen to this piece of ****:

http://senators.nhl.com/club/blogpost.htm?id=21445&navid=DL|OTT|home

Finds it hard to say one nice thing about his teammates or the team in general. Only thing he reminisces about is going to the mall and bowling.

:laugh: "Uhhh, I talk with Jason Labarbera and my neighbors..."
Everyone else that has left the team talks about how close knit and great the locker room is here... Meanwhile Kyle is longing for Wayne, the shopping and the weather

Ottawa would be one of my favorite teams if not for him. Hope there is a decent crowd on hand tonight to give him the reception he deserves.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
The Senators seem to be in a weak defensive/goaltending phase

Anderson is one hell of a netminder and is capable of determining the outcome single handedly..... of course so is Smith. The boys had best be ready as Ottawa was basically embarrassed in their last outing.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Enjoyed all the Turris beatdowns AP, he's such a punk it's easy to hate on him. Hopefully the opportunity to clean his clock presents itself for the boys at least once tonight!

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Listen to this piece of ****:

http://senators.nhl.com/club/blogpost.htm?id=21445&navid=DL|OTT|home

Finds it hard to say one nice thing about his teammates or the team in general. Only thing he reminisces about is going to the mall and bowling.

"Do you have any friends or former teammates that are still here that you'll catch up with when you're in town?"
"uuuhhh... I used to talk to Jason LaBarbera quite a bit... and, uhh, yeah, I've got neighbors that I talk to all the time..."

You had to have burnt bridges pretty well if the only guy on the team that you talk to (or that wants to talk to you, perhaps) is the backup goaltender...

Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->