Pre-Game Talk: Game 7. Get hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
Kronwall suspension means little to the players. If anything it will motivate RW players to step up with their extra minutes. This is a game 7 and the Bolts had better be ready for a war.
What will be interesting is how the refs will call this one in light of the suspension. Will they be calling everything or will they lose control like last game?

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Kronwall suspension means little to the players. If anything it will motivate RW players to step up with their extra minutes. This is a game 7 and the Bolts had better be ready for a war.
What will be interesting is how the refs will call this one in light of the suspension. Will they be calling everything or will they lose control like last game?

Just stay out of the box. Let the wings test the waters first.

snowden

Man is matter
Jul 5, 2011
I have little faith in Bishop right now. I hope he proves me wrong but I see a softie or two for tomorrow. And I think Detroit will rally around that suspension and be even tougher to play against. 1-0 Red Wings win.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It feels like this is the one that's on Bishop's shoulders. We've figured out Detroit twice (Games 1 and 2, and Game 6). Unless Babcock has some new curveball to throw us, this game comes down to Bishop being better than Mrazek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad