Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
biDFHU0.gif

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Game 7 is going to be bonkers. You're not going to want to wear red near me at Amalie...

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I'd put more money on Johnson scoring a hatty than Stamkos scoring a goal this game.

JS91

May 14, 2014
I have to watch this but the problem is that it starts at 2:30 AM and I have all kinds of stuff to do on Thursday starting at 8 AM. Oh well, good thing there's coffee and energy drinks.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
Despite myself, they got me all sucked in and excited again.

Got my tickets and my Stamkos jersey (that's right, Stamkos!!) all ready. Can't wait :handclap:

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Entire season played to get game 7s at home. Lose 3x on Home Ice and you don't deserve to progress, period.

Hope more of the same from Game 6. That was a pretty damned thorough beat down issued to the DRW. Pretty much an entirely different level than the Bolts have played all series. Nastiness, real hate, real energy.

Tokala

Aug 9, 2005
I hope to hear the crowd salute Dave Jackson with his personal chant from years prior "Jackson Sucks" Sure we be nice if they didn't stick him with the Lightning. He has had his bias for almost 20 years against Tampa.

Klutch86

Dec 27, 2014
@NHLPlayerSafety: Detroit's Niklas Kronwall will have a hearing this afternoon for charging/illegal check to the head on Tampa Bay's Nikita Kucherov.

Didn't know if I should post here or the gdt

Boltsppy

Jun 10, 2014
@NHLPlayerSafety: Detroit's Niklas Kronwall will have a hearing this afternoon for charging/illegal check to the head on Tampa Bay's Nikita Kucherov.

Didn't know if I should post here or the gdt

That's great news but I doubt a bit that they will put Kronwall off. It's game 7

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
That's great news but I doubt a bit that they will put Kronwall off. It's game 7

I hoping he at least sits out one game. Not sure how those hearings work in the playoffs though. Have to be somewhat tough, in terms of punishment, to get a hearing, no?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Entire season played to get game 7s at home. Lose 3x on Home Ice and you don't deserve to progress, period.

Hope more of the same from Game 6. That was a pretty damned thorough beat down issued to the DRW. Pretty much an entirely different level than the Bolts have played all series. Nastiness, real hate, real energy.

They grew up last night. Realized there was another level and got to it.

Now, hopefully Detroit loses Kronwall.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This is a scary game, so far they have done a great job in the games where they had to tie the series up but now there won't be any more games against Detroit after this so this is the real do or die game and hopefully the same team that have played to win will be the one showing up and not that other team that I don't recognize at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad