GDT: Game 7 | Columbus vs. Chicago | 10/20 7PM

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Tips!? Screens!!!!?!

OH THE HUMANITY!!!

What about goals 1 and 3. What are the excuses??

I don't see the supposed bruises, but I SEE the HOLES. Where the pucks go in, and in his technique.

They invented the "butterfly" for a reason..

Goals 1 and 3 were unsustainable.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
18 high danger chances 1 goal. Incredible.

Sums up the game.. Crawford played his tail off and basically stole one for them.

Only Bob goal I had an issue with was the first one. Otherwise, kept us in it.

Really just felt like one of those nights where you just couldn’t solve the other goaltender. It happens.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Sums up the game.. Crawford played his tail off and basically stole one for them.

Only Bob goal I had an issue with was the first one. Otherwise, kept us in it.

Really just felt like one of those nights where you just couldn’t solve the other goaltender. It happens.
It could be worse, Carolina generated 23(!) high danger chances with Avs, scored 1 goal.

Reactions: CPTN71

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Goals 1 and 3 were unsustainable.

A quick reminder that I will remember these words later in the year when Korpisalo is starting in net in the 2nd round of the playoffs, after starting 45+ games in the regular season.

Hopefully the 'crow' goes down as smoothly as last year.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
A quick reminder that I will remember these words later in the year when Korpisalo is starting in net in the 2nd round of the playoffs, after starting 45+ games in the regular season.

Hopefully the 'crow' goes down as smoothly as last year.

And do what? Because like a lot of stuff you say, it's all talk. Once your bullshit predictions don't happen (interpret at your wish) you'll do what you always do, and that is deflect, go away, or find something/someone else to blame. Your threat is meaningless and does nothing but make me laugh. I own up when I'm wrong, you never do.

I also will remember your post too. April can't come soon enough, and if you're wrong on the above post we'll see if you have the balls to actually own up to your shortcomings rather than what you do best, point fingers.

(Smart money is on the latter)

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Reading a recap from Portzline.. this last tidbit stood out.

Sonny Milano had 10:31 of even-strength play and started exactly half of his shifts in the offensive zone, but still managed to earn a 75 percent shot share for the team; and, perhaps most impressively, when Milano was on the ice, the Jackets got 100 percent of the scoring chances (9)./QUOTE]

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Finally got to view recording of game. Thought with 4-1 score we would look horrible but quite opposite. Was well-played game, their puck luck was better. Bob beaten on deflections so not like he dropped it.

Hopefully we carry that play into next game and get better shot opportunities.

Reactions: major major

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Goal 1 was on Bob but that was it. 2 and 3 certainly weren't.

Jackets didn't get the deflections and Crawford played the game of his life last night. As a CBJ fan that sucks to watch but can't really blame the team.

Reactions: major major

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->