GDT: Game 7| Columbus Blue Jackets at Detroit Red Wings| October 15, 2013 at 8:00 PM - FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Love how Datsyuk and Z carry the team, but it has to be Lashoff back there on D anchoring the team to these wins. Can't pull him out of the line-up. Can't change anything up.

c'mon dude. We could win with anyone in the bottom 6 or on D with how well Pav and Z have played these last 2 games.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Still can't believe the Islanders offered every single draft pick they had to get Ryan Murray. That is just insane.

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
For real? I thought they were joking about that Islanders proposal. Garth Snow :facepalm:

Crazy it was turned down. I think they said Galchenyuk went fourth but that's not true... still, they could've had Trouba at four and then a bunch of picks...

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Crazy it was turned down. I think they said Galchenyuk went fourth but that's not true... still, they could've had Trouba at four and then a bunch of picks...

No they said Galchenyuk third and Reinhart fourth.

I don't know who is dumber, Isles for proposing it or Columbus for rejecting it.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
No they said Galchenyuk third and Reinhart fourth.

I don't know who is dumber, Isles for proposing it or Columbus for rejecting it.

Depending on how that draft turns out, it could very well be Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad