Goal-Day Thread Game 7: Arizona AAA's @ Winnipeg Jets | 10/20/2018 1:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Vinnistroza seems to do well with time and space but you usually don't have that luxury. He gets the Boedkers with pressure and freezes up.

Mosby

Ready for Yeti
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Didn’t see the game but honestly surprised it’s this close. We just don’t have the horses to compete vs Peg.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Didn’t see the game but honestly surprised it’s this close. We just don’t have the horses to compete vs Peg.

The Coyotes have two horses, Raanta and Keller. Everyone else is just a passenger this year.

Stepan had a sequence on the PK where he had the puck all alone and instead of calmly clearing it shot it straight into the Jets players at the blueline, leading to a sequence where it looked like Raanta got hurt. Just really representative of vets that are going through the motions.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Keller and Raanta need some help. We can't afford to have any passengers on this team, and we've got a few right now. Panik, Stepan, Demers, f***ing veteran guys and they're doing nothing.

Reactions: 0point1 and KG

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I liked what I saw from Strome. Great vision and passing as expected. Was decently physical, too.

Reactions: 0point1

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Well, this was closer and more exciting than I expected it to be. But not the surprise win I was hoping for. Still, Keller has started scoring a lot! The hat-trick is not many games away now. :arr:

Mosby

Ready for Yeti
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
The good news is Chucky is likely back next game and he’s a game changer. If he plays tonight maybe we get a power play goal. If John Maclean can’t figure out the PP with the Galchenyuk addition he really is lost.

Reactions: Imaravencawcaw

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The good news is Chucky is likely back next game and he’s a game changer. If he plays tonight maybe we get a power play goal. If John Maclean can’t figure out the PP with the Galchenyuk addition he really is lost.

PP isn't really the problem, it's the massive amount of high quality chances being given up every night. It's part effort, part coaching.

Reactions: rt

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
A single poo player isn't a huge deal - Stepan can occasionally wake up for example - but when the poo all clusters together...

Reactions: Heldig

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Crouse - Stepan - Keller
Hino - Galck - Fischer
Grabner - Strome - Perlini
Cousins - Richardson - Panik

Thats what I want to see

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad