GDT: Game 7 10/18/13 @7:00 PM Coyotes Vs. Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Lindholm atleast so far looks like he manages to get his shots through, Vatanen likes putting it in the shins.

Exactly. That's basically the same thing we've been giving Fowler **** about. The only difference is that Sami shoots it harder. I'd rather have a wrist shot that gets through than a slap shot that doesn't(Pronger was really good at that).

I understand the appeal to Sami on the PP, but he's basically there primarily for his shot. Fowler is a better puck mover and passer. If Lindholm can get pucks through, and create opportunities, it's worth trying.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Teemu legs, head and hands are working incredibly again. im starting to think this wont be his last season if he can play this well

duari91

Apr 12, 2011
Hiller just saved it for us on that one.

Lil rookies can't be making those mistakes.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Exactly. That's basically the same thing we've been giving Fowler **** about. The only difference is that Sami shoots it harder. I'd rather have a wrist shot that gets through than a slap shot that doesn't(Pronger was really good at that).

I understand the appeal to Sami on the PP, but he's basically there primarily for his shot. Fowler is a better puck mover and passer. If Lindholm can get pucks through, and create opportunities, it's worth trying.

That's not why he's good on the powerplay. Take a look at his stats in Finland. He never shone on powerplay goals stats. He's a good passer. Most Finns would say he's a better passer than a shooter because while his shoot is hard, it's very inaccurate.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Phoenix have been targeting lindholm all night and its starting to show. his given a couple turnovers so far. before placing him to powerplay id rather see him play better at own zone

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
That's not why he's good on the powerplay. Take a look at his stats in Finland. He never shone on powerplay goals stats. He's a good passer. Most Finns would say he's a better passer than a shooter because while his shoot is hard, it's very inaccurate.

Then he really needs to show more of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->